I used the Beachy Little Christmas stamp set to create a CAS card for today. The inspiration for the clean and simple design is from the CAS on Friday Challenge #122.
I started by stamping the the sand and water with a stamp from the Sheltering Tree set in Sahara Sand and Pool Party on a panel of Whisper White. Next, I stamped the palm tree from Beachy Little Christmas in Basic Black ink and colored it in with Sahara Sand, Real Red, Pear Pizzaz and Pool Party Stampin’ Write Markers. The art panel was then adhered to a panel of Pool Party and popped onto the Whisper White Thick card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The little beach hut was stamped in Basic Black Archival ink onto a panel of Whisper White Thick card stock. I used my Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends markers to color it in, then fussy cut it out with my Paper Snips. The wreath and the swirl on the surfboard were colored in with Stampin’ Write Markers, then I popped it onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. A shell was stamped in Basic Black Archival ink, colored in with a Sahara Sand marker and fussy cut out, then added with a dimensional. The right side of the card looked a little bare, so I added a cloud from the Lift Me Up stamp set and Up & Away Thinlets Dies.
I couldn’t resist that cute little crab for the inside of the card. It was also stamped in Basic Black Archival ink and colored in with Real Red and Pear Pizzaz Stampin’ Write Markers. This stamp set retires with the 2017 Occasions Catalog on January 2nd, and if you are a sand and sea lover like me, you really need to add this one to your collection. It can be used all year round without the sentiments. Enjoy!
December 1-31st Host Code: EHUQ7FSB
When you place an online order of $50 or more, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code, but still receive a free gift. **The gift is your choice of any item valued to $7.50 in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, or the 2017 Holiday Catalog.
** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Not sure where to add your Host Code? Click HERE for more info.
2018 Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochures Coming Soon
If you are a customer of mine, you will automatically receive each of these catalogs in a couple of weeks. If you would like to request them, please email me at cardiologybyJari@gmail.com
Important Update on the Stamparatus!
- Beginning March 19, we will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in our warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- In order to accommodate demand, limits have changed as follows:
- One reservation per customer.
- Because we are not limiting the maximum number of reservations for the second window, we will not offer a third window. This is the last chance for you to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.
Please note what has not changed:
- The reservation window will open at 2:00 PM (MT) on December 5.
We can’t wait for you to get your hands on your very own Stamparatus and look forward to seeing the projects you’ll make with this incredible stamping tool.
Here is a helpful tutorial on how to order your Stamparatus on the 5th (That is tomorrow!!!)
Card Stock cuts for this CAS Beachy Little Christmas Card:
Whisper White Thick 4 1/4 x 11 card base; 2 1/2 x 2 1/4 for hut, cloud and shell
Pool Party 4 x 5 1/4 (cut 2)
Whisper White 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 (cut 2)
Stampin’ Up! supplies to complete the card:
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, my customer reward program, HERE
- How to receive free monthly tutorials HERE
- Thinking of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Click HERE for more info
- Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE
- Need a catalog? Contact me today! firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for joining me today, see you next time!