This Little Piggy from Stampin’ Up! is such a fun stamp set to play around with. If you do not have it, you are really missing out, I love it!
My sketch was inspired by Paper Craft Crew PCC252 this week
I started by adhering a panel of Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper to the front of my Whisper White Thick card base with liquid glue. Next, I matted the Wood Textures DSP to a panel of Early Expresso and then to the card front with liquid glue.
I stamped one of the adorable piggy images from This Little Piggy in Basic Black Archival ink onto a panel of water color paper. Using my Aqua Pen and Powder Pink, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Lemon Lime Twist inks, I colored in the stamped image. Once dry, I cut out a large square from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and framed it with a little larger scalloped square from the Layering Squares Framelits Dies.
The cloud images and extra sentiment were also stamped in Basic Black Archival ink. I fussy cut the clouds with Paper Snips and cut out the heart with one of the smallest dies from the Sweet & Sassy Framelits. A length of Powder Pink 1/2″ Woven Ribbon was adhered to the card front with Tear & Tape Adhesive, then I popped the art panel and the heart on with Stampin’ Dimensionals. My bow is a length of Linen Thread doubled and tied and adhered with a Glue Dot. A Blushing Bride Enamel Shape Heart was then added to the knot and the front was completed!
I had so much fun water coloring the front of the card, that I decided to do some more on the inside. I used the same colors as my first piggy, then added some cute kisses in Powder Pink. This panel was matted to Lemon Lime Twist and then to the card base. So fun! I hope you enjoy it 🙂
Look for a list of supplies and cuts at the end of my post.
July Host Code: M227A2YC
When you place an online order, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code.. The gift is your choice of any item valued to $10.00 in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog ** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Not sure where to add your Host Code? Click HERE for more info.
Ho, ho, ho! Stampin’ Up!’s Christmas in July promotion makes it easier than ever to sign up to be a demonstrator! In addition to the already great deal on the Starter Kit where you get $125 in products for only $99, new demonstrators that join in July will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks (one for you and one for a stamping friend!), and a Bone Folder!
And Stampin’ Up! will also include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE! With so many basic items provided for you, you’ll be able to get your brand, new business off to a fast start—and spend your Starter Kit dollars on things like your favorite stamp sets and accessories!
With the Essentials Gift Pack and the Carols of Christmas Stamp set, that’s an added value of $72 that you’ll get for free with your Starter Kit when you join in July!
A little fine print:
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- Recruits may not exchange their Essential Gift Pack items for other products, including the free stamp set.
- Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.
Not convinced yet? Here are more reasons to join today!
- You’ll get a minimum 20% discount on all of your orders – and it can go even higher! With all of: your orders, you can save even more – earning Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on more free goodies!
- Your Starter Kit can be any products you want – from any active catalog – including bundles (save another 10%)
- With Stampin’ Up! – you get about SIX MONTHS to enjoy the benefits of being a demonstrator. That’s right – you have from the time you join until the end of your first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to take advantage of the demonstrator discounts and benefits. July is the start of a quarter – the end of the first full quarter is 31 Dec. So you’ll have until 31 Dec to reach your first $300 in sales to renew for Jan – March.
- No commitment – and no penalty if you decide to drop! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter (31 Dec), you renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t – you can “drop” with no penalty. Where else can you find a deal like this??
- You get to order early from the new catalogs. All demonstrators have the chance to pre-order select goodies from each new catalog!
- You’ll be invited to join our private Facebook community – where we chat, ask questions, share projects and win fun prizes!
- Our group meets once a month via Google Hangouts and once a quarter in person if you live in the Atlanta area. If you’re too far for our face to face meetings, we still hang out with you on Google Hangouts!
Click Here to read more about the steps to joining Stampin’ Up! or email me cardiologybyJari@gmail.com
Stampers, one week and 2 days left for this great deal from Stampin’ Up! Don’t delay!
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 you spend between July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31!
Here are the details:
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
- Order deadline: July 31, 2017 by 11:50 PM (MT)
Stampin’ Up! Supplies Needed to Create the This Little Piggy Card
Card Stock Cuts in Inches
Whisper White thick base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4, scraps for clouds
Early Expresso panel 5 1/4 x 4
Wood Textures panel 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
Lemon Lime Twist scalloped square 3 1/4; inside panel 5 1/4 x 4
Powder Pink heart 1 1/2 square
Canson Cold Press Watercolor paper for square 3 x 3; inside art panel 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, HERE
- How to receive free monthly tutorials HERE
- Need a catalog? email@example.com
Thanks for stopping by today, see you next time!