I used the Stampin’ Up! Seaside Shore and Suite Sentiments stamp sets to create my card to share with you today.
I was inspired by the sketch over at Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #89
I started with a panel from By The Shore DSP and dry embossed it with the Seaside Textured Impresions Folder. It was then adhered to a panel of Soft Sky card stock.
Next, I added the length of Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon with Tear & Tape Adhesive, wrapping it around my layered panel. Then the next pattern from By The Shore was lined up and adhered to the right of the ribbon. On a panel of Very Vanilla, I stamped the sea grass image from Seaside Shore in Soft Sky ink. The anchor was then stamped in Dapper Denim on top of the grass. My next step was to die cut the panel with one of my Stitched Shapes circle dies. Two more scalloped circles were cut with my Layering Circles Framelits dies to adhere to my anchor panel.
Ahoy There, also from Seaside Shore, was stamped in Calypso Coral ink onto a panel of Very Vanilla and snipped out with my Paper Snips. It was attached to the anchor panel with Dimensionals, a knot was adhered with glue dots and both of the panels popped onto the front of the Calypso Coral card stock base with Dimensionals.
I stamped a sentiment from Suite Sentiments for my inside panel and finished the bottom edge with more of the By the Shore DSP found on the front of the card.
And because I really love this paper, I decided to decorate the outside flap of my Very Vanilla envelope with another pattern from the pack!
A complete list of products used to create my Seaside Shore Ahoy There card and card stock cuts will be at the end of my post.
Current Host Code: DNK7WVGE
When you place an online order, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code, but still receive a gift. The gift is your choice of any item valued to $10.00 in either the 2016/2017 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Occasions Catalog. ** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Online Host Club
I’m pleased to announce I am offering an Online Host Club beginning in April. This is a super way for you to build up your Stampin’ Up! supplies a little at a time, while earning extra rewards and benefits from me!
Here are the details:
You sign up for 6 months and agree to the following:
- A $25.00 minimum order each month
- Place your order by the 20th of each month
- Use the Host Code for each month provided to you in an email sent out at the beginning of the month
Once 6 members sign up, your host month will be determined by a random draw. (Do you have a group of stamping friends who would like to have their own Host Club? This will work perfectly as long as there are 6 of you! )
- a $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- $15.00 minimum of Host Dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month
- You earn one Heart Reward point for every $25 that you order on your Host Club Orders. So your $25.00 order earns one Heart Reward every month, a $50 order earns 2 reward points, a $75 order earns you 3 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 6 reward points during your membership, building up your Heart Rewards towards FREE Items
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $20 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)
- At the end of the 6 months, you will get first right at signing up for the next 6 month Online Host Club
During your host month you are also welcome to gather extra orders to increase your host rewards (just give your friends the host code for their orders), it’s that easy!
Please contact me with any questions at email@example.com
****United States Residents only as per Stampin’ Up! policy.
It’s almost time to say good-bye to the 2015-2017 In-Color Collection
Have you ordered all of your favorites from this collection of colors? If not, now is the time to get your orders placed or you may be very disappointed, once they are gone, they are gone forever! Click HERE to shop for these products.
If you are in need of stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator!
- Shop my online store HERE
- Learn about Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, HERE
- How to receive monthly tutorials HERE
- Become part of my team, Join Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator. Find out more HERE
- Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Card Stock Cuts in Inches for Seaside Shore Ahoy There
Calypso Coral 4 1/4 x 11
Soft Sky 4 x 5 1/4; circle 2 1/4 square
By The Shore (waves) 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
By The Shore (starfish) 1 3/4 x 5 1/8; strip on inside 4 x 1/2
Very Vanilla circle 2 1/2 square; inside panel 4 x 5 1/4
Dapper Denim 2 3/4 square
Stampin’ Up! Products to create this card
Thanks for joining me today, and until next time, happy stamping!