I used the Smitten Mittens Bundle to create the card I am sharing with you today. This Christmas card is another very quick and simple one to put together.
I started with the Be Merry Designer Series Paper and adhered it to a panel of Cherry Cobbler with liquid glue. Next, I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler in the center of a panel of Vellum card stock and let it dry while I worked on the other elements.
Two mittens were stamped in Garden Green onto Whisper White Thick card stock, then die cut from the Many Mittens Framelits dies. Next, I stamped and die cut two of the pretty snowflake images from the Smitten Mittens stamp set bundle. One snowflake was stamped in Garden Green ink, the other in Cherry Cobbler ink, and each was adorned with one Rhinestone Basic Jewel. The Vellum strip was adhered with a dot of glue where I knew the mittens would be placed, then I wrapped a length of Whisper White Baker’s Twine around the whole panel three times and tied a bow. The mittens and the snowflake were added with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the art panel was adhered to the Garden Green card base with more dimensionals.
The Whisper White panel on the inside was stamped with Garden Green for the sentiment and Cherry Cobbler for the row of hearts on the bottom. The Cherry Cobbler snowflake was adhered with liquid glue and then the panel was adhered to the card base with more glue.
A complete list of stamping supplies and card stock cuts will be at the end of my post.
October 1-15 Host Code: 4SJEZBZS
When you place an online order of $50 or more, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code, but still receive a free gift. **The gift is your choice of any item valued to $7. in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, or the 2017 Holiday Catalog.
** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Not sure where to add your Host Code? Click HERE for more info.
Paper Pumpkin’s Season of Style is fabulous for many reasons (besides delivering two kits that will make you fall in love with Paper Pumpkin all over again.)
To give you more of what you love, during October and November, Paper Pumpkin is offering two straight months of perfectly coordinated Christmas card making and gifting projects.
Two coordinating kits means that 1) you will have everything you need to complete unique holiday cards and gifts, 2) you will have more creative options, and 3) you can get that handmade holiday touch without the fuss.
These kits are stand alone projects, but also coordinate with the beautiful Season of Style Suite from the 2017 Holiday Catalog! You do not need both kits to create a completed project. To receive the October kit, you must subscribe by October 10, 2017. To receive the November kit, you must subscribe by November 10, 2017. So, why not subscribe today and get all of those Holiday Cards completed in time for Christmas card giving!
***Did you miss the October 10th deadline for ordering your October Paper Pumpkin kit? If you missed the deadline, you can still purchase the October full kit in the online store when you subscribe beginning October 23.
Click HERE to order Paper Pumpkin.
Designer Series Paper Buy Three Get One Free Sale
Click on the photo for complete details on this sale going on now-October 31st only!
Merry Patterns Host Promotion FREE stamp!
I would love for you to receive this set for free, and it is very easy! Here are the details:
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this great stamp set!
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to the regular Stampin’ Rewards that you earn with an order or party totaling $300+!
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
Don’t live close to me and still want to host a party? Here is a great way for you to earn this free set:
- I will send you a stack of 2017 Holiday Catalogs and a Host Code to give to all your friends!
- They will place their order online using the Host Code!
- Everyone has fun shopping for the new holiday items and YOU earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS a super cute stamp set.
Contact me today firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, HERE
- How to receive free monthly tutorials HERE
- Thinking of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Click HERE for more info
- Clearance Rack HERE
- Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE
- Need a catalog? Contact me today!
Card stock cuts
Garden Green 4 1/4 x 11
Cherry Cobbler 3 3/4 x 5
Be Merry DSP 3 5/8 x 4 7/8
Whisper White Thick 1 1/2 x 4 (snowflakes and mittens)
Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4 inside panel
Vellum card stock 1 1/2 x 3 3/4
Stampin’ Up! supplies needed to complete the Smitten Mittens Bundle card:
Thanks for visiting me today, see you tomorrow for another Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop!