I used the Seasonal Lantern Bundle from Stampin’ Up! for the card I am sharing with you today. We have a color challenge this week.
My card base is Pool Party card stock, and the next layer is a panel of Quilted Christmas DSP matted to a panel of Real Red card stock and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Next, I matted a panel of Christmas Around the World (Pool Party/snow) to a panel of Pool Party card stock and adhered it to the center of the card with Liquid Glue.
Then, I stamped the lantern, candle, bow and greenery in Basic Black Archival ink and die cut them all with the Lantern Builder Framelits Dies. I used my Pool Party, Emerald Envy, Crushed Curry, and Real Red Stampin’ Write Markers to color in all of the die cut images. The candle was dry fitted into the lantern, then I stamped the candle flame above where the candle would be glued down in Crushed Curry ink. The sentiment is one from the Seasonal Lantern stamp set and stamped in Basic Black Archival ink onto Whisper White. I used my Paper Snips to notch either end, attached part of a Foil Snowflake with Liquid Glue, then added Stampin’ Dimensionals and popped it onto the narrow front panel. Finally, the lantern was adorned with the greenery and bow, and then popped onto the front with more dimensionals.
The inside Whisper White panel was stamped with a sentiment from the Labels to Love stamp set. Then, I stamped the floral image from Seasonal Lantern in Basic Black Archival ink, let it dry and then colored it in with Emerald Envy and Real Red Stampin’ Write Markers. Enjoy!
Time to check out what Kristi has created for us today! Just click the next button below.
Here is the team:
Jari Francis-that is me!
November 1-30th Host Code: ZGCQYEBR
When you place an online order of $50 or more, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code, but still receive a free gift. **The gift is your choice of any item valued to $7. in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, or the 2017 Holiday Catalog.
** Make sure that you designate me as yourDemonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Not sure where to add your Host Code? Click HERE for more info.
Stamparatus Reservations Begin Today!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and grid lines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00!!
Here are the details on how you get your hands on one!
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and they guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in their warehouse. This system will allow Stampin’ Up! to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
|RESERVATION WINDOWS||AVAILABLE TO SHIP|
|November 16–30, 2017||Approx. February 1, 2018|
|December 5–30, 2017||Approx. March 19, 2018|
|January 15–30, 2018||Approx. April 15, 2018|
Card Stock cuts for the Seasonal Lantern card:
Pool Party 4 1/4 x 11 base; 2 5/8 x 3 3/8 mat
Real Red 4 x 5 1/4
Quilted Christmas DSP 3 7/8 x 5 1/8; 1/2 x 4 inside strip
Christmas Around the World DSP 2 1/2 x 3 1/4
Whisper White 4 1/2 x 3 1/2 for sentiment, candle, lantern, bow, greenery; 4 x 5 1/4 inside panel
Stampin’ Up! supplies needed to create the card:
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, my customer reward program, HERE
- How to receive free monthly tutorials HERE
- Thinking of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Click HERE for more info
- Clearance Rack HERE
- Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE
- Need a catalog? Contact me today! firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks so much for joining us today, see you next time with more Stampin’ Up! ideas!