I’m sharing the Carols of Christmas Bundle (available August 1st), or now for Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators, with you today. One of the great perks of becoming a demonstrator is receiving stamp sets and bundles before anyone else. And, this stamp set is free to anyone who joins Stampin’ Up! in the month of July. All of the details are in this post.
My card sketch was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #296
I selected the colors from Color Throwdown CTD#451
And, Paper Craft Crew, PCC#251 helped me decide on the Carols of Christmas stamp set bundle (available August 1st):
I started by stamping the new Sheet Music background stamp in Basic Black Archival ink onto a panel of Whisper White card stock. Next, I used the corner dies from the coordinating Card Front Builder Thinlets Dies (available August 1st) and cut out the four corners of the sheet music panel. Once die cut, I adhered it to a panel of Garden Green card stock. Then, I stamped the sentiment and nine Poinsettias and several leaves, using Berry Burst and Garden Green card stock.
I used the coordinating dies from the Card Front Builder Dies (available August 1st) to die cut the flowers and leaves, then popped the flowers onto the card with the new small Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut a 3″ length of Powder Pink and Berry Burst 1/2″ Fine Woven ribbon, notched them at one end, and adhered them to the card front with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
The sentiment panel was framed with a Powder Pink scalloped square from the Layering Squares Framelits dies and adhered to the center with dimensionals. Then I added the cut leaves with little dabs of liquid glue. A few Rhinestone Basic Jewels were added and I popped the card front onto the Berry Burst card stock base with more Stampin’ Dimensionals.
My Whisper White inside panel was die cut with another one of the fabulous dies from the Carols of Christmas Bundle and stamped with the Merry Christmas stamp from the Hang Your Stocking stamp set. Don’t you agree this is a fabulous new set? Lots of possibilities with it!
Card stock cuts and Stampin’ Up! supplies needed to create this card will be at the end of my post.
July Host Code: M227A2YC
When you place an online order, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code.. The gift is your choice of any item valued to $10.00 in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog ** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Not sure where to add your Host Code? Click HERE for more info.
This is really an awesome promo from Stampin’ Up! I call it a Win-Win situation! Read all of the details and let me know if you have any questions. What can you lose if you love Stampin’ Up! products? There is absolutely no pressure,or penalties, and I want you on my team ?
Here are the details:
Ho, ho, ho! Stampin’ Up!’s Christmas in July promotion makes it easier than ever to sign up to be a demonstrator! In addition to the already great deal on the Starter Kit where you get $125 in products for only $99, new demonstrators that join in July will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks (one for you and one for a stamping friend!), and a Bone Folder!
And Stampin’ Up! will also include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE! With so many basic items provided for you, you’ll be able to get your brand, new business off to a fast start—and spend your Starter Kit dollars on things like your favorite stamp sets and accessories!
With the Essentials Gift Pack and the Carols of Christmas Stamp set, that’s an added value of $72 that you’ll get for free with your Starter Kit when you join in July!
A little fine print:
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- Recruits may not exchange their Essential Gift Pack items for other products, including the free stamp set.
- Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.
Here are all of the free items that you’ll get in your Essentials Gift Pack:
Not convinced yet? Here are more reasons to join today!
- You’ll get a minimum 20% discount on all of your orders – and it can go even higher! With all of: your orders, you can save even more – earning Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on more free goodies!
- Your Starter Kit can be any products you want – from any active catalog – including bundles (save another 10%)
- With Stampin’ Up! – you get about SIX MONTHS to enjoy the benefits of being a demonstrator. That’s right – you have from the time you join until the end of your first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to take advantage of the demonstrator discounts and benefits. July is the start of a quarter – the end of the first full quarter is 31 Dec. So you’ll have until 31 Dec to reach your first $300 in sales to renew for Jan – March.
- No commitment – and no penalty if you decide to drop! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter (31 Dec), you renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t – you can “drop” with no penalty. Where else can you find a deal like this??
- You get to order early from the new catalogs. All demonstrators have the chance to pre-order select goodies from each new catalog!
- You’ll be invited to join our private Facebook community – where we chat, ask questions, share projects and win fun prizes!
- Our group meets once a month via Google Hangouts and once a quarter in person if you live in the Atlanta area. If you’re too far for our face to face meetings, we still hang out on Google Hangouts!
Click Here to read more about the steps to joining Stampin’ Up! or email me cardiologybyJari@gmail.com
Who doesn’t love free Stampin’ Up! products? Get ready to cash in for some bonus items! But, this promotion only lasts until the end of July. Don’t wait, you know how fast these summer days fly by!
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 you spend between July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31!
Here are the details:
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
- Order deadline: July 31, 2017 by 11:50 PM (MT)
Let me know if you have any questions. Get your wish lists ready and earn coupons with every order during July!! There are only a couple more weeks for this promo!
Stampin’ Up! Products Needed to Complete the Carols of Christmas Card
Carols of Christmas Wood Bundle (available August 1st) 146036
Carols of Christmas Clear Mount Bundle (available August 1st) 146037
Card Stock Cuts in Inches:
Berry Burst card stock base 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Garden Green panel 4 x 5-1/4
Whisper White large stamped panel 3-7/8 x 5-18, square sentiment panel 3 x 3; inside panel 4 x 5-1/4; scraps for flowers and leaves
Powder Pink scalloped square 3 x 3
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, HERE
- How to receive free monthly tutorials HERE
- Need a catalog? email@example.com
Thanks for stopping by today, have a super weekend!