We’re back with a color challenge this week, and it screams fall, doesn’t it?
I used the Labels to Love stamp set to create a Halloween card for today. As I have stated before, Labels to Love is perfect for a Halloween Label, Thanksgiving Label, Christmas Label, New Year’s Label or Valentine’s Label. Whew! that’s a lot of holidays covered with one stamp set!
I also pulled out the Patterned Pumpkin Thinlets Dies and the Spooky Night Designer Series paper to add to my Halloween label to make it more festive and get in all of the colors for this week. Here is a little closer look:
I kept it pretty simple for the inside of the card using more of the DSP for the small pumpkin and the Patterned Pumpkins Thinlets for the Basic Black Jack-o-Lantern.
A list of stamping supplies, card stock cuts and steps to create this card will be at the end of my post. Now, for more of the hop. Click the Next Blog icon to see what Kristi has created for today.
Here is our team
Jari Francis ↵ you are here
September 16-30 Host Code: F7XTF9QP
When you place an online order of $50 or more, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code, but still receive a free gift. **The gift is your choice of any item valued to $7. in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, or the 2017 Holiday Catalog.
** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Not sure where to add your Host Code? Click HERE for more info.
Merry Patterns Host Exclusive Stamp Set Promotion
I would love for you to receive this set for free, and it is very easy! Here are the details:
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this great stamp set!
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to the regular Stampin’ Rewards that you earn with an order or party totaling $300+!
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
Don’t live close to me and still want to host a party? Here is a great way for you to earn this free set:
- I will send you a stack of 2017 Holiday Catalogs and a Host Code to give to all your friends!
- They will place their order online using the Host Code!
- Everyone has fun shopping for the new holiday items and YOU earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS a super cute stamp set.
Contact me today firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, HERE
- How to receive free monthly tutorials HERE
- Thinking of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Click HERE for more info
- Clearance Rack HERE
- Need a catalog? Contact me today!
Card stock cuts for the Halloween Label card:
Basic Black 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 card base; 2 1/4 square for large pumpkin’ 1 3/4 square for small pumpkin
Pumpkin Pie 5 x 3 3/4 panel for front; 3 x 2 for oval
Very Vanilla 3 1/4 x 2 1/4 for scalloped oval; 2 3/4 x 1 3/4 label; 5 1/4 x 4 inside panel
Spooky Night DSP 4 7/8 x 3 5/8 panel, scrap for pumpkin
Steps to create card:
- Adhere the Pumpkin Pie panel to the Spooky Night panel with Liquid Glue. Wrap a length of Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine around the panel three times and secure with tape to the back, pop the panel onto the Basic Black card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp Halloween sentiment twice; once in Basic Black, once in Pumpkin Pie, cut out the center words with Paper Snips and glue to the Basic Black label over the same words stamped in Basic Black; punch out with the Everyday Label Punch
- Cut one Stitched Shapes oval in Pumpkin Pie, cut one scalloped oval in Very Vanilla and adhere the two with liquid glue.
- Die cut the large pumpkin and smaller one with stars from the Patterned Pumpkins Thinlets. Make a bow with Basic Black Baker’s Twine and secure it to the top of the large pumpkin, add a small amount of liquid glue to the pumpkin and adhere to the ovals.
- Adhere the Halloween Label to the ovals with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then the ovals to the card front with more Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla panel to the inside of the card with Liquid Glue, then adhere the pumpkins with more Liquid Glue.
Stampin’ Up! supplies to create the card:
Thanks for joining us today! I am back home in Georgia with all of my stamping supplies, Yippee! So, I hope to see you tomorrow with more stamping inspiration.