Hi Everyone! I created an Easter basket from the Stampin’ Up! Basket Bunch Bundle for our Hop today.
We had a sketch to work with this week.
I started by layering panels of Succulent Garden and Mint Macaron In-Color DSP (both retiring!) onto a panel of Sweet Sugarplum card stock. Next, I die cut some grass from the Basket Builder Framelits Dies in Mint Macaron and adhered it to the front with liquid glue. I die cut a Stitched Shapes square from more of the Succulent Garden DSP and gave it a scalloped border with some more Sweet Sugarplum card stock.
My Easter basket was stamped in Soft Suede onto Crumb Cake card stock and die cut out. Next came the eggs, cut out with the Basket Builder Framelits from Mint Macaron (retiring!), So Saffron and Sweet Sugarplum card stock. Each one has 2 layers, one with cut outs and one solid. I brushed some Wink of Stella over them to give them a little pizzaz! Next, came the bunny,stamped in Memento Tuxedo black and colored in with some Pink Pirouette and Sweet Sugarplum markers. The banner was stamped in Versa Mark, sprinkled with White Emboss Powder and heat embossed.
I didn’t use all of the eggs for the Easter Basket, but save a few for the inside. My sentiment is from the March Paper Pumpkin kit and stamped in Sweet Sugarplum ink. More of the striped DSP was added to the inside bottom with snail.
A list of stamping supplies needed to create this card as well as card stock cuts in inches are at the end of my post.
I hope you’ll hop around to Kristi to see what she and the others have created for today.
Here is our team:
Jari Francis (you are here)
See the retiring list HERE. Do not wait, items disappear daily and won’t be back!
- Promotion dates: April 10–May 31, 2017 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT).
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items may be added to all orders.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- All retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.
- All retiring accessories and tools are available while supplies last.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, Stampin’ Up! will keep producing retiring stamp sets until May 22. After May 22, all retiring stamp sets will be available while supplies last.
- Order Deadlines: May 31, 2017, by 11:55 PM (MT)
April 1-15th Host Code: JKHT2QEG
When you place an online order, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code, but still receive a gift. The gift is your choice of any item valued to $10.00 in either the 2016/2017 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Occasions Catalog. ** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Card Stock Cuts for Easter Basket from Basket Bunch Bundle
Mint Macaron card base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
Sweet Sugarplum large panel 4 x 5 1/4; scalloped square panel 3 x 3; scrap for banner and eggs
Succulent Garden dotted DSP 2 1/2 x 5 1/8
2015-2017 In Color DSP Mint Macaron Stripe for outside 1 1/4 x 5 1/8; inside strip 1/2 x 5 1/4
Succulent Garden check DSP for square 2 3/4 square
Crumb Cake for Easter Basket 2 1/4 x 3
So Saffron scraps for eggs
Whisper White scraps for bow and bunny; inside panel 4 x 5 1/4
Stampin’ Up! Products needed to create this project
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Learn about Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, HERE
- How to receive monthly tutorials HERE
- Become part of my team, Join Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator. Find out more HERE
- Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for joining us today! See you next time.