I’m sharing the Carols of Christmas Bundle with Peace on Earth as the focal point for my card today. I know I have shared this set with you many times, but it is such a great bundle that I hope you enjoy another project with it! With it being an early release bundle from the Holiday Catalog, many of you may already have it, but once the catalog goes live this Friday, you can purchase some of the other goodies in the Merry Little Christmas Suite.
Peace on Earth was stamped in Cherry Cobbler onto a Whisper White circle from the largest Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. My stamp-a-ma-jig was used to add the little flourish above and below the sentiment. The sentiment circle was framed with a scalloped circle cut from Silver Glimmer Paper.
A narrow panel of the Be Merry Designer Series Paper was adhered to a panel of Cherry Cobbler and then to a larger panel of Silver Glimmer Paper. I used a combination of Liquid Glue, my Fine Tip Glue Pen and a few Glue Dots to adhere the large panel to the Glimmer Paper. Next, some trees were die cut using the Card Front Builder Thinlets Dies (bundle and save 10%). The pair of trees were glued to the card front, then a length of Silver 3/8″ Metallic Edge Ribbon was wrapped around the panel and finished with a bow. The ribbon was secured with several glue dots that are hidden under the sentiment circle and on the back.
The sentiment circle and the single tree were added with dimensionals. Then, the whole art panel added to the Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. My Silver Glilmmer star was die cut with a die from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlets.
The inside was finished with a panel of Whisper White with a thin strip of the same Be Merry DSP as used on the card front. No sentiment was added to leave room for writing a message.
Stamping supplies and card stock cuts are at the end of the post.
August 14-31st Host Code: TB6YFTCD
When you place an online order of $50 or more, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code, but still receive a free gift. The gift is your choice of any item valued to $10. in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog ** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Not sure where to add your Host Code? Click HERE for more info.
2017 Holiday Catalog Paper Shares Now Open-Only Two More Days
I’m offering a sampling of all of the new Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2017 Holiday Catalog for only $14. plus shipping. Here are the details! Only a few more days to sign up! (Thursday the 31st at 1:00 pm EST)
Stampin’ Up! just announced a new promotion I want to tell you about. It’s a new stamp set, Merry Patterns, that will be available for FREE to those who place an order or host a party totaling $300 or greater between September 1 and October 31st!
Here are more details:
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this great stamp set!
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to the regular Stampin’ Rewards that you earn with an order or party totaling $300+!
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
Contact me today to set up your next Stampin’ Up! Party, a Catalog Party or other event! email@example.com
Want the perfect gift for someone new to paper crafting or for yourself? Check out the latest Paper Pumpkin deal:
- Only new month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount.
- To participate in this promotion, subscribers must join by Monday, September 10, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber’s first kit. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95 USD/$26.95 CAD.
- New subscribers must visit paperpumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the promo code HALFOFF0917 at paperpumpkin.com to subscribe.
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, HERE
- How to receive free monthly tutorials HERE
- Thinking of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Click HERE for more info
- Online Host Club HERE
- Clearance Rack HERE
- 2017 Holiday Catalog Paper Shares HERE
Card stock cuts for the Carols of Christmas Peace on Earth card:
Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 base; 5 1/4 x 4 inside panel; 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 large stitched shape circle
Cherry Cobbler 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
Be Merry DSP 5 1/8 x 1 for outside; 5 1/4 x 3/8 inside strip
Silver Glimmer Paper 5 1/4 x 4 large panel; 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 for scalloped circle; 4 x 2 1/4 trees and star
Stampin’ Up! Supplies to create the card:
Thanks for joining me today, see you tomorrow for another Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop!