I’m sharing another card today using the Carols of Christmas Bundle from Stampin’ Up! This stamp set and coordinating Card Front Thinlets Dies are really fun to use. You are going to love it, and it is available to you on August 1st, or the stamp set could be free right now if you decide to join Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator. What a wonderful deal Stampin’ Up! is offering right now to new demonstrators. Make sure you read all of the details, because this offer only lasts until the last day of this month.
Silver foil is really hard to photograph, so I took several pictures at different angles. It is really prettier in person! I started with a Whisper White card stock base. Next, I cut a panel of Silver Foil paper using the die which looks like a frame. It cuts one end at a time, so you must go through the Big Shot two times. The “frame” panel was adhered to a panel of Soft Sky card stock with some liquid glue and then adhered to the base with more liquid glue.
I cut a rectangle of Fabulous Foil Acetate to fit just inside the “frame”, dotted it with very small bits of liquid glue and adhered it just inside the “frame” borders. Next, I cut some trees with the Card Front Builder Thinlets. One of the tree dies has two trees and the other is just one tree. The double trees were cut from Soft Sky card stock and adhered to the front with some liquid glue. The single tree was cut from Silver Foil and popped onto the top of the other trees with some Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The deer image from the Carols of Christmas Bundle was stamped in Soft Sky ink, then die cut. It was adhered to the front with a dimensional. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink onto a panel of Whisper White, sprinkled it with Silver Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. It was cut out with a Stitched Shapes Framelit square die. A length of the new Silver Mini Sequin Trim was cut and adhered using some glue dots, then the sentiment was popped over it with dimensionals. The Silver Foil stars were created when I cut out the frame so I added them to the front for a little bling.
More trees were adhered to a Whisper White panel on the inside of the card, leaving some room for a handwritten note.
Card stock cuts and a complete list of supplies will be at the end of my post.
July Host Code: M227A2YC
When you place an online order, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code.. The gift is your choice of any item valued to $10.00 in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog ** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Not sure where to add your Host Code? Click HERE for more info.
Who doesn’t love free Stampin’ Up! products? Get ready to cash in for some bonus items! But, this promotion only lasts until the end of July. Don’t wait, you know how fast these summer days fly by!
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 you spend between July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31!
Here are the details:
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
- Order deadline: July 31, 2017 by 11:50 PM (MT)
Here are the details:
Ho, ho, ho! Stampin’ Up!’s Christmas in July promotion makes it easier than ever to sign up to be a demonstrator! In addition to the already great deal on the Starter Kit where you get $125 in products for only $99, new demonstrators that join in July will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks (one for you and one for a stamping friend!), and a Bone Folder!
And Stampin’ Up! will also include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE! With so many basic items provided for you, you’ll be able to get your brand, new business off to a fast start—and spend your Starter Kit dollars on things like your favorite stamp sets and accessories!
With the Essentials Gift Pack and the Carols of Christmas Stamp set, that’s an added value of $72 that you’ll get for free with your Starter Kit when you join in July!
A little fine print:
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- Recruits may not exchange their Essential Gift Pack items for other products, including the free stamp set.
- Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.
Not convinced yet? Here are more reasons to join today!
- You’ll get a minimum 20% discount on all of your orders – and it can go even higher! With all of: your orders, you can save even more – earning Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on more free goodies!
- Your Starter Kit can be any products you want – from any active catalog – including bundles (save another 10%)
- With Stampin’ Up! – you get about SIX MONTHS to enjoy the benefits of being a demonstrator. That’s right – you have from the time you join until the end of your first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to take advantage of the demonstrator discounts and benefits. July is the start of a quarter – the end of the first full quarter is 31 Dec. So you’ll have until 31 Dec to reach your first $300 in sales to renew for Jan – March.
- No commitment – and no penalty if you decide to drop! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter (31 Dec), you renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t – you can “drop” with no penalty. Where else can you find a deal like this??
- You get to order early from the new catalogs. All demonstrators have the chance to pre-order select goodies from each new catalog!
- You’ll be invited to join our private Facebook community – where we chat, ask questions, share projects and win fun prizes!
- Our group meets once a month via Google Hangouts and once a quarter in person if you live in the Atlanta area. If you’re too far for our face to face meetings, we still hang out with you on Google Hangouts!
Click Here to read more about the steps to joining Stampin’ Up! or email me cardiologybyJari@gmail.com
Stampin’ Up! Supplies Needed to Create the Carols for Christmas Bundle Card:
Carols of Christmas Wood Bundle (available August 1st) 146036
Carols of Christmas Clear Mount Bundle (available August 1st) 146037
Card Stock Cuts in Inches
Whisper White base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4; (1) 2 3/4 square for sentiment; scrap for deer; inside panel 5 1/4 x 4
Soft Sky 5 1/4 x 3 7/8; scrap for trees
Silver Foil frame 5 1/4 x 3 7/8; scrap for tree
Fabulous Foil Acetate panel 4 3/4 x 3 3/8
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, HERE
- How to receive free monthly tutorials HERE
- Need a catalog? email@example.com
Thanks for stopping by today, see you next time!