Hi Stampers! I combined the beautiful Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper with the Birthday Blooms stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share for today. This DSP creates a lovely birthday card, don’t you think?
The inspiration for my card is from Stamp Ink Paper Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #107. I chose the center vertical row for my card. Die cut, embossing and black.
I started by adhering a panel of Whole Lot of Lovely DSP to a panel of Gold Foil with liquid glue. Next, I wrapped a length of Peekaboo Peach 5/8″ Crinkled Ribbon around the panel and tied a bow. I secured it to the back with a little tape. I stamped the sentiment from Birthday Blooms in VersaMark ink onto Whisper White card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. The sentiment was cut with an oval Stitched Shapes Framelits Die and framed with a little larger oval from the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies.
Next, I stamped the small flower image from Birthday Blooms in Tangerine Tango ink and fussy cut it with my Paper Snips. It was adhered directly to the sentiment oval with some liquid glue.
A panel of Basic Black card stock was adhered to a panel of Pool Party and then adhered to the front of the Basic Black card stock base with liquid glue. The DSP panel was then popped onto the front with dimensionals. I adhered a few glue dots to the back of the sentiment oval to secure some loops of Gold Metallic Thread and then popped it onto the front with dimensionals. Three Metallic Enamel Shapes were added for a little bling.
A complete list of card stock cuts and stamping supplies needed to create my Whole Lot of Lovely Birthday card will be at the end of the post.
July Host Code: M227A2YC
When you place an online order, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code.. The gift is your choice of any item valued to $10.00 in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog ** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Not sure where to add your Host Code? Click HERE for more info.
Who doesn’t love free Stampin’ Up! products? Get ready to cash in for some bonus items! But, this promotion only lasts until the end of July. Don’t wait, you know how fast these summer days fly by!
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 you spend between July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31!
Here are the details:
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
- Order deadline: July 31, 2017 by 11:50 PM (MT)
Let me know if you have any questions. Get your wish lists ready and earn coupons with every order during July!! There are only a couple more weeks for this promo!
Here are the details:
Ho, ho, ho! Stampin’ Up!’s Christmas in July promotion makes it easier than ever to sign up to be a demonstrator! In addition to the already great deal on the Starter Kit where you get $125 in products for only $99, new demonstrators that join in July will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks (one for you and one for a stamping friend!), and a Bone Folder!
And Stampin’ Up! will also include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE! With so many basic items provided for you, you’ll be able to get your brand, new business off to a fast start—and spend your Starter Kit dollars on things like your favorite stamp sets and accessories!
With the Essentials Gift Pack and the Carols of Christmas Stamp set, that’s an added value of $72 that you’ll get for free with your Starter Kit when you join in July!
A little fine print:
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- Recruits may not exchange their Essential Gift Pack items for other products, including the free stamp set.
- Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.
Not convinced yet? Here are more reasons to join today!
- You’ll get a minimum 20% discount on all of your orders – and it can go even higher! With all of: your orders, you can save even more – earning Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on more free goodies!
- Your Starter Kit can be any products you want – from any active catalog – including bundles (save another 10%)
- With Stampin’ Up! – you get about SIX MONTHS to enjoy the benefits of being a demonstrator. That’s right – you have from the time you join until the end of your first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to take advantage of the demonstrator discounts and benefits. July is the start of a quarter – the end of the first full quarter is 31 Dec. So you’ll have until 31 Dec to reach your first $300 in sales to renew for Jan – March.
- No commitment – and no penalty if you decide to drop! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter (31 Dec), you renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t – you can “drop” with no penalty. Where else can you find a deal like this??
- You get to order early from the new catalogs. All demonstrators have the chance to pre-order select goodies from each new catalog!
- You’ll be invited to join our private Facebook community – where we chat, ask questions, share projects and win fun prizes!
- Our group meets once a month via Google Hangouts and once a quarter in person if you live in the Atlanta area. If you’re too far for our face to face meetings, we still hang out with you on Google Hangouts!
Click Here to read more about the steps to joining Stampin’ Up! or email me cardiologybyJari@gmail.com
Stampin’ Up! Products Needed to Create the Whole Lot of Lovely Birthday Card
Card Stock Cuts in Inches
Basic Black base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4; panel 5 1/8 x 3 3/4
Whisper White oval 3 x 2 1/4; inside panel 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
Pool Party outside panel 5 1/4 x 3 7/8, inside panel 5 1/4 x 4
Gold Foil panel 5 x 3 5/8; oval 3 x 2 1/2
Whole Lot of Lovely DSP 4 7/8 x 3 1/2; strip for inside 5 1/8 x 1/2
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, HERE
- How to receive free monthly tutorials HERE
- Need a catalog? firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for stopping by, see you next time!