I used the new Party Wishes stamp set from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog for my share today. The catalog goes live on January 5, 2016! There are so many exciting products in the catalog, I can’t wait to show some of them to you. If you are already a customer of mine, your catalog is on its way in just a few days. Yea! More about that later…
This stamp set is in the It’s My Party Suite, and has really great paper, some new punches (see the cupcakes, candle and balloons?), baker’s twine, enamel dots, washi tape, and more!! You are going to love this for all of your birthday card needs.
What’s even more exciting, is the Sale-A-Bration event that also starts January 5th and runs until March 31, 2015. So when you purchase $50 worth of products from Stampin’ Up! you receive one free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. How can you lose? Wow, for every $50 you spend, you will get to choose another free gift. If you are a customer of mine, you will also be receiving the Sale-A-Bration brochure very soon. So, if you are not a customer of mine and you would like one, please Contact Me for them!
This is a quick and easy card, and I will give you step by step instructions and card stock cuts at the end of the post. Unfortunately, I cannot post some of the new supplies yet as the catalog has not gone live. Here is the inside of my Party Wishes birthday card:
Stampin Up! Weekly Deals
Don’t forget the retiring products at Stampin’ Up! They are only available as long as the supplies last, so do not wait to place your order, you may be disappointed.
Stampin’ Up! Backorder List:
- 131188: Regals 12″ x 12″ Cardstock (11 backordered; 360 expected)
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (128 backordered; 5,000 expected)
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (83 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 139618: Gold Cording Trim (3,869 backordered; 5,248 expected)
- 139620: Silver Cording Trim (2,159 backordered; 3,520 expected)
- 140969: Witching Décor Project Kit (sold out)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (227 backordered; 288 expected on December 7–only current backorders will be filled)
December 1-16 Host Code: 2ZM63AQA
When you place an online order, use the host code and receive a free gift from me. If your order totals $150 or more, do not use the host code, but still receive a free gift. The December gift is any item from any current Stampn’ Up! catalog valued to $7. See my REWARDS page for more information.
Stampin’ Up Products used in making my card:
Jari’s tips for the card
- Stamp your cupcakes with Crushed Curry ink onto Whisper White cardstock, punch with new cupcake punch
- Stamp the balloons with Melon Mambo ink onto Whisper White cardstock, punch with the new balloon punch
- Stamp the sentiment from the Party Wishes set onto a rectangle of Whisper White Cardstock in Mint Macaron ink
- Stamp the candle image from the set and punch with the new candle punch, pop it onto the sentiment with a sliver of a dimensional onto the letter i in birthday, then add the cupcakes with Dimensionals
- Stamp the balloon strings in Melon Mambo, pop the balloons onto the card with Dimensionals
- Snail or glue the image to a piece of the new It’s My Party DSP, wrap a strand of Basic Black/ Melon Mambo and Basic Black/Mint Macaron Baker’s Twine around and tie a bow
- Pop this new panel onto a panel of Mint Macaron DSP that is glued to a panel of Mint Macaron card stock that has been run through the Large Polka Dot TIEF
- Attach the whole decorated panel to the Mint Macaron card base with Dimensionals
- The inside is stamped onto Whisper White cardstock with Melon Mambo and Mint Macaron inks, the bottom is a left over piece of the Mint Macaron DSP attached with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Card stock cuts in inches:
- Mint Macaron base 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2; Polka Dot panel is 4 x 5 3/8
- Whisper White Panel for front 3 1/2 x 2 3/8; inside panel 4 x 5 1/4; scraps for cupcakes and balloons
- Mint Macaron DSP panel 4 x 4 3/8
- It’s My Party DSP 4 1/8 x 3 3/4
Stay tuned for information on an Occasions Catalog paper share that I will be offering. Want to try all of the new papers, but think you can’t possibly use it all? Well, join in my paper share. I will tell you more about it soon.
Thanks for stopping by today. If you are in need of stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button, or contact me for more information.
See you next time…