Today’s card is a quick and easy Christmas Card from the stamp set, Oh, What Fun from Stampin’ Up! I had seen a similar card in the Handmade for the Holidays catalog and decided to change mine up just a little since I did not have the stamp sets Stampin’ Up! used in making it. We have to get a little creative sometimes, don’t we?
I just cut a panel of Whisper White Thick cardstock for my base, then another Whisper White Thick panel to attach my Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum to. I added some dots of Multipurpose Liquid glue onto some of the tree images to adhere them together.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Oh, What Fun in Cucumber Crush ink onto another panel of Whisper White Thick Cardstock, then gave it a Silver Foil frame and adhered with Multipurpose Glue. The present is a square from the Square Collection Framelits Dies first cut in Whisper White and then cut with another piece of the Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum.
Those squares were adhered with little dots of glue, then I wrapped a strand of Silver 1/8″ ribbon around the top/bottom and the middle and added a little scotch tape to hold it to the back until I made the bow for the front. The bow is adhered with a glue dot. Then I popped the present up with Dimensionals above the sentiment. This whole panel was also popped up onto the front of the card with Dimensionals. I chose a sentiment from Versatile Christmas to stamp on the inside with Cucumber Crush ink.
Card Stock cuts in inches:
Whisper White Thick base: 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2; 4 x 5 1/4 for front panel under the foil; 2 1/2 x 4 panel for the sentiment: present: 1 3/4 square
Silver Foil frame 2 5/8 x 4 1/8
Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum (trees): 4 x 5 1/4
Holidays Fancy Foil Designer vellum (stripes): 1 3/4 square; for envelope: 5 1/4 x 3 1/2
Stampin’ Up! Supplies Used in my Oh What Fun Christmas card today:
Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals (today is the last day!)
If you are in need of stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop with Me button for easy online shopping.
November Host Code: 9CSD9RCN
When you place an online order with me, use the host code and receive a free gift. If your order is $150 or more, do not use the host code, but you will still receive the free gift. The free gift for November is any item valued to $7. in either the Annual or Holiday Stampin’ Up! Catalogs. See my Rewards page for more information.
The following is the latest back order list from Stampin’ Up! please check carefully before ordering to avoid being disappointed:
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (1,188 backordered; 4,000 expected)
- 139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies (3,054 backordered; 6,930 expected)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (9,135 backordered; 6,048 expected. 2,376 more expected 1 December; 12,096 more expected 7 December)
- 139643: Reindeer Paper Clips (1,152 backordered; 10,368 expected)
- 139639: Home for Christmas Designer Buttons (1,327 backordered; 2,016 expected)
- 138317: Corrugated Paper (335 backordered; 2,800 expected)
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (495 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (2,123 backordered; 2,550 expected)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (4,571 backordered; 15,120 expected)
- 138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (2,184 backordered; 5,040 expected)
- 140969: Witching Décor Project Kit (sold out)
Thanks for stopping by, have a great Monday. See you next time…