I used the new Snowflakes Sentiments Bundle to create a card to share with you today. It’s never too early to begin your Christmas cards, just one more thing to mark off your long list of things to be completed in time!
My sketch was inspired by the As You See It Challenge #157
When I saw the dies in the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlets set, I knew I had to have this bundle. Remember to bundle and save 10%! I will link a video created by Stampin’ Up! at the end of my post so that you can see more of this fabulous set.
I started with a panel of Whisper White and adhered a little smaller panel of Merry Music Specialty DSP to it with liquid glue. Next, I stamped the sentiment from Snowflake Sentiments in VersaMark ink onto a panel of Basic Black, sprinkled it with Silver Emboss Powder and heat embossed it until smooth and shiny. Once cooled, I adhered a panel of Silver Foil to the sentiment panel and wrapped it with 1/8″ Silver Ribbon and tied a bow.
Next, I die cut two of the Swirly Snowflake dies from Silver Foil, cut them down some with my Paper Snips and adhered them to the back of the sentiment panel with liquid glue. Once the glue was dry, I added some Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the card front. I die cut two snowflakes, adhered them in the center with my Fine Tip Glue Pen, added a half of a Mini Dimensional and popped it onto the sentiment panel.
One Rhinestone Basic Jewel was added to the center of the single snowflake and three others were added to the DSP. Finally, the whole art panel was adhered to the Basic Black card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The inside sentiment was stamped in VersaMark ink and sprinkled with Silver Emboss Powder and heat embossed onto a panel of Whisper White. I added a strip of the same DSP with a Silver Foil mat to the bottom of the panel and then adhered it to the card base. One more snowflake was created from the two snowflake dies from the bundle and adhered with glue. One Rhinestone was then added to the center and I was finished!
A list of stamping supplies and card stock cuts are at the end of my post.
September 1-15th Host Code: XQAQKNJF
When you place an online order of $50 or more, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code, but still receive a free gift. **The gift is your choice of any item valued to $7. in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, or the 2017 Holiday Catalog.
** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Not sure where to add your Host Code? Click HERE for more info.
Cardiology by Jari Ordering Special, September 1-7th
Double Hearts Rewards
I have a reward program for my customers called Hearts Rewards, and this week, I am offering Double Hearts for any orders totaling $50 or more before tax and shipping. For every $50 ordered from my online store, you will earn not one, but two hearts. Once you reach eight hearts, you receive a FREE $40 order from me! See my Rewards page for all of my customer perks.
Want the perfect gift for someone new to paper crafting or for yourself? The September Paper Pumpkin kit promised to be full of fall fun!!
Check out the latest Paper Pumpkin deal:
- Only new month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount.
- To participate in this promotion, subscribers must join by Monday, September 10, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber’s first kit. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95 USD/$26.95 CAD.
- New subscribers must visit paperpumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the promo code HALFOFF0917 at paperpumpkin.com to subscribe.
How would you like to get this fabulous stamp set for FREE?
The only way to receive this set is to either host a qualifying party, or purchase at least a $300 order before tax and shipping. Contact me today to set up your party or ask about a catalog party.
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this great stamp set!
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to the regular Stampin’ Rewards that you earn with an order or party totaling $300+!
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
Don’t live close to me and still want to host a party? Here is a great way for you to earn this free set:
- I will send you a stack of 2017 Holiday Catalogs and a Host Code to give to all your friends!
- They will place their order online using the Host Code!
- Everyone has fun shopping for the new holiday items and YOU earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS a super cute stamp set.
Contact me today email@example.com
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, HERE
- How to receive free monthly tutorials HERE
- Thinking of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Click HERE for more info
- Clearance Rack HERE
Card stock cuts for the Snowflake Sentiments Christmas card:
Basic Black 4 1/4 x 11 base; 1 1/4 x 3 7/8 sentiment panel
Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4 panel ( cut 2-one is for the inside)
Merry Music DSP 3 7/8 x 5 1/8; 3/4 x 4 inside strip
Silver Foil 1 3/8 sentiment mat; 4 x 6 for snowflake die pieces, scraps for individual snowflakes; 1 x 4 inside strip
Stampin’ Up! supplies needed to complete the card(click on any photo to go directly to my online store)
And, as promised, here is the YouTube video of the Snowflake Sentiments bundle:
Thanks for stopping by today, see you next time!