I used the Snowflake Sentiments Bundle to create the card I am sharing with you today. I know, I just used this set, but it is quickly becoming a favorite of mine!
I was inspired by the sketch over at Paper Craft Crew this week
I started by embossing a Real Red panel with the Oh My Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, then adhered a length of Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon to it with Tear & Tape Adhesive. Next, I adhered panels of Garden Green and Christmas Around the World DSP to a mat of Basic Black card stock. I die cut the long Silver banner with a die from the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlets Dies and adhered it to the center with tiny dots of my Fine Tip Glue Pen.
The center panel was adhered to the Real Red panel with liquid glue and then to the Basic Black card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
While at my Big Shot, I also die cut the swirls and snowflakes from Silver Foil using more dies from the Snowflake Sentiments Bundle. Remember you save 10% when you bundle! The sentiment is also from the stamp set and was inked with VersaMark ink, sprinkled with White Emboss Powder and heat embossed on Basic Black. A Stitched Shapes circle die was used to cut out the sentiment, then a scalloped circle from the Layering Circles Framelits was cut from Silver Foil to frame it.
A length of Silver Thread was wound around and secured to the back of the sentiment circle with Glue Dots. Then I adhered the Silver Foil swirly shapes with Glue Dots and popped the whole sentiment panel onto the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The two die cut snowflakes were glued with a small dab from my Fine Tip Glue Pen and some Rhinestone Basic Jewels added for the finishing touch.
For the inside, I chose more of the plaid DSP for the bottom of the Whisper White panel, layering it onto a panel of Real Red and finally onto the Basic Black card base with liquid glue.
A list of stamping supplies and card stock cuts to create this card are at the end of my post.
September 1-15th Host Code: XQAQKNJF
When you place an online order of $50 or more, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code, but still receive a free gift. **The gift is your choice of any item valued to $7. in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, or the 2017 Holiday Catalog.
** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Not sure where to add your Host Code? Click HERE for more info.
The paper Pumpkin 50% off promotion will end on Monday, September 11th. Don’t wait and miss out on this great deal!
- Only new month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount.
- To participate in this promotion, subscribers must join by Monday, September 11, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber’s first kit. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95 USD/$26.95 CAD.
- New subscribers must visit paperpumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the promo code HALFOFF0917 at paperpumpkin.com to subscribe.
Merry Patterns Host Exclusive Stamp Set
You can receive this stamp set for FREE with a qualifying order!
Contact me today to set up your party or ask about a catalog party.
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this great stamp set!
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to the regular Stampin’ Rewards that you earn with an order or party totaling $300+!
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
Don’t live close to me and still want to host a party? Here is a great way for you to earn this free set:
- I will send you a stack of 2017 Holiday Catalogs and a Host Code to give to all your friends!
- They will place their order online using the Host Code!
- Everyone has fun shopping for the new holiday items and YOU earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS a super cute stamp set.
Contact me today email@example.com
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, HERE
- How to receive free monthly tutorials HERE
- Thinking of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Click HERE for more info
- Clearance Rack HERE
- Need a catalog? Contact me today!
Card stock cuts for Snowflake Sentiments Bundle Christmas Card
Basic Black 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 base; 3 x 4 1/4 mat
Real Red 4 x 5 1/4 (cut 2)
Garden Green 1 3/8 x 4 1/8
Christmas Around the World DSP 1 1/2 x 4 1/8
Silver Foil 2 3/4 x 4 1/2
Whisper White 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
Stampin’ Up! supplies needed to complete the card:
Thanks for joining me today, see you next time!