I’m sharing a sneak peek of the new Ribbon of Courage stamp set from Stampin’ Up! with you today. Ribbon of Courage was designed by Patty Bennett, a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, and will be available for you to order on June 1st. There is also a set of framelits to go with this set called, Support Ribbon Framelits Dies, also available on June 1st. Everyone on my team received this set at OnStage in Savannah last weekend.
The sketch is inspired by the one at Global Design Project 082 this week
I have a friend who will be undergoing more surgery soon for breast cancer, and I wanted her to know I was thinking of her. She actually introduced me to Stampin’ Up! several years ago!
First, I stamped the sentiment from Ribbon of Courage in Versa Mark ink on a panel of Blushing Bride card stock, added White Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line it up in the bottom corner. Next, I adhered the sentiment panel and a strip of Blushing Bride polka dot DSP to a panel of Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper. Then, I adhered the thin strip of Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper where the two panels met. I stamped the Ribbon of Courage patterned stamp in Versa Mark ink onto a panel of Blushing Bride, sprinkled it with White Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
The Ribbon of Courage was then fussy cut out with my Paper Snips (the framelits were not part of our pre-order). Next, I cut out a Whisper White Stitched Shapes Oval and a little larger scalloped oval from the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies in Blushing Bride. I stamped the Whisper White oval twice with the brush stroke stamp from Sunshine Sayings in Blushing Bride, then adhered the two ovals together.
The ribbon and ovals were popped onto the front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and some Blushing Bride Sequins and White Perfect Accents added for interest.
Card stock cuts and Stampin’ Up! supplies needed to complete this project will be at the end of this post.
Here is a shot of Amy’s Inkin’ Krew, minus Amy, with our Ribbon of Courage stamp sets. Amy was the photographer!
Current Host Code: JKHT2QEG
When you place an online order, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code, but still receive a gift. The gift is your choice of any item valued to $10.00 in either the 2016/2017 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Occasions Catalog. ** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
- Promotion dates: April 10–May 31, 2017 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT).
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items may be added to all orders.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- All retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.
- All retiring accessories and tools are available while supplies last.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, Stampin’ Up! will keep producing retiring stamp sets until May 22. After May 22, all retiring stamp sets will be available while supplies last.
- Order Deadlines: May 31, 2017, by 11:55 PM (MT)
- Click here to shop retiring products
Card Stock Cuts for Ribbon of Courage Breast Cancer Encouragement Card
Blushing Bride base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2; sentiment panel 3 7/8 x 5 1/8; scalloped oval 2 3/4 x 3 3/4; banner 2 1/2 x 3 1/2
Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper large panel 4 x 5 1/4; narrow strip 1/4 x 5 1/8
Subtles DSP strip 1 x 5 1/8; inside strip 1/2 x 4
Whisper White oval 2 1/2 x 3 1/2; inside panel 4 x 5 1/4
Stampin’ Up! Supplies to complete the card
#143852(wood) Ribbon of Courage stamp set available June 1st
#143855(clear) Ribbon of courage stamp set available June 1st
Click on the photos below to order from my online store.
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Learn about Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, HERE
- How to receive monthly tutorials HERE
- Become part of my team, Join Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator. Find out more HERE
- Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for stopping by today, see you next time!