I have another sneak peek from the upcoming 2018 Occasions Catalog I made at On Stage in Utah last month using the Petal Palette stamp set. The make and takes that the demonstrators make during On Stage are just the card fronts, so I decided to add an inside and decorate the front of the envelope to share with you.
Petal Palette has 15 stamps and can be bundled with the Petals & More Thinlets Dies to save 10% on the whole package. I know you are going to love the images as well as the sentiments! Here is a shot of the bundle:
Isn’t that little bird so sweet? It is hard not to share these with you as you cannot order them until January 3rd, but if you love Stampin’ Up! as much as I do, you could join as a demonstrator and begin ordering from the new catalog right away. Just one of the many perks of being a Stampin’ Up! Demo!
Petal Palette is part of the Petal Passion Suite and the paper is called Petal Passion. It has hand painted watercolor designs in shades of black and white. We colored some of the flowers with a Calypso Coral Stampin’ Write marker.
Look closely and you will see the new Petal Passion Embellishments peeking out behind the sentiment circle as well as a peek of the Whisper White 1/4″ Organza Ribbon all available for purchase on January 3, 2018.
I added a sentiment from Petal Palette to the inside as well as a strip of the Petal Passion DSP used on the front of the card.
December 1-31st Host Code: EHUQ7FSB
When you place an online order of $50 or more, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code, but still receive a free gift. **The gift is your choice of any item valued to $7.50 in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, or the 2017 Holiday Catalog.
** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Not sure where to add your Host Code? Click HERE for more info.
Reserve your Stamparatus today!!
December 5–30, 2017
Ends December 30 11:50 PM (MT) Shipping Begins March 19, 2018. Depending On The Number Of Reservations We Receive, We May Stagger Available-To-Ship Dates. You Will Receive Additional Communication Once You Place Your Reservation.
- Beginning March 19, we will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in our warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- In order to accommodate demand, limits have changed as follows:
- One reservation per customer.
- Because we are not limiting the maximum number of reservations for the second window, we will not offer a third window. This is the last chance for you to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.
Please note what has not changed:
- The reservation window will open at 2:00 PM (MT) on December 5.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
- Product dimensions are 8″ x 8″ x 7/8″.
We can’t wait for you to get your hands on your very own Stamparatus and look forward to seeing the projects you’ll make with this incredible stamping tool.
Here is a helpful tutorial on how to order your Stamparatus
2018 Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochures Coming Soon
If you are a customer of mine, you will automatically receive these catalogs. If not, request them today! cardiologybyJari@gmail.com
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, my customer reward program, HERE
- How to receive free monthly tutorials HERE
- Thinking of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Click HERE for more info
- Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE
- Need a catalog? Contact me today! firstname.lastname@example.org
See you next time, thanks for stopping in today!