Well, today is the day you have all been waiting for, the 2017 Holiday Catalog goes live!! I’m sharing the long anticipated Painted Autumn Designer series paper, paired with the oh so awesome Painted Harvest stamp set bundle. You cannot go wrong with this suite of items for your fall projects. Don’t wait too long to order, I am sure it will be a favorite of many!
This Painted Autumn DSP is loaded with so many rich fall colors, and the paper, well, it speaks for itself. I let it make my card quick and easy for today.
A panel of Very Vanilla was adhered to Early Expresso with liquid glue. Next, a thin strip of Early Expresso was added to the right side of the Painted Autumn DSP and both adhered to the Very Vanilla panel. A length of Linen Thread was wrapped around the large panel three times and secured to the back with tape.
The sentiment was stamped in Versa Mark ink, sprinkled with Copper Emboss powder and heat embossed until smooth and shiny. The Very Vanilla Stitched Shape oval was die cut and framed with a scalloped Early Expresso oval and then a little larger Crushed Curry oval then popped onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Two leaf images were stamped in Garden Green (the leaf outline stamp) and Lemon Lime Twist (the solid leaf stamp), and punched with the Leaf Punch. One of the sunflowers from the Painted Autumn DSP was fussy cut with my Paper Snips. I added the leaves with liquid glue and the sunflower with dimensionals. A fun bow was created with more Linen Thread and the center of the bow pulled together with some of the 1/4″ Copper Trim. Notice I pulled the ends of the Copper Trim apart to add some interest.
If you look closely, you’ll see the sunflower I stamped peeking out from the inside Very Vanilla panel. The rest of the panel was left blank for writing.
A complete list of stamping supplies and card stock cuts are at the end of my post.
September 1-15th Host Code: XQAQKNJF
When you place an online order of $50 or more, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code, but still receive a free gift. **The gift is your choice of any item valued to $7. in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, or the 2017 Holiday Catalog.
** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Not sure where to add your Host Code? Click HERE for more info.
The 2017 Holiday Catalog is now live! Ordering begins today!
I am offering a Double Heart Rewards ordering bonus from September 1-7th. That means for every $50 you spend before taxes and shipping from my online store, you will earn 2 Hearts. When you have earned 8 Heart Rewards, you receive a free $40 order from me!! Please see my REWARDS page for more info!
Another reason to order the Painted Harvest Bundle!
Here is a peek at the Free Online Tutorial I am offering all customers who order from me this month:
Want the perfect gift for someone new to paper crafting or for yourself? The September Paper Pumpkin kit promised to be full of fall fun!!
Check out the latest Paper Pumpkin deal:
- Only new month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount.
- To participate in this promotion, subscribers must join by Monday, September 10, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber’s first kit. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95 USD/$26.95 CAD.
- New subscribers must visit paperpumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the promo code HALFOFF0917 at paperpumpkin.com to subscribe.
Stampin’ Up! just announced a new promotion I want to tell you about. It’s a new stamp set, Merry Patterns, that will be available for FREE to those who place an order or host a party totaling $300 or greater between September 1 and October 31st!
Here are the stamps:
The only way to receive this set is to either host a qualifying party, or purchase at least a $300 order before tax and shipping. Contact me today to set up your party or ask about a catalog party.
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this great stamp set!
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to the regular Stampin’ Rewards that you earn with an order or party totaling $300+!
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, HERE
- How to receive free monthly tutorials HERE
- Thinking of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Click HERE for more info
- Online Host Club HERE
- Clearance Rack HERE
Card Stock Cuts for Painted Autumn/Painted Harvest card:
Crushed Curry 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 card base; 3 1/4 x 2 1/4 oval
Early Expresso 5 1/4 x 4 panel; 1/2 x 3 7/8 strip; 3 1/4 x 2 1/4 oval
Very Vanilla 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 panel for front; 3 x 2 1/4 oval; 5 1/4 x 4 inside panel
Painted Autumn DSP 3 7/8 x 2 1/2; extra for the cut out sunflower
Stampin’ Up! Products needed to complete the project:
Thanks for stopping by, I would love to have you on my team, why not join Stampin’ Up! today, you’ll be happy you joined us! See you next time.