I used the Labels to Love stamp set to create a Christmas card to share with you today. With this stamp set, you could create a Labels to Love Christmas, Halloween,Thanksgiving, or Valentine project! And there is a punch to help you with cutting out the labels. The Everyday Labels Punch can be bundled with the Merry Little Labels stamp set and can also be used with the Labels to Love stamps, too!
I’m playing along with the “Just Add D” challenge over at Just Add Ink this week. My “D” element is a doily.
I started by adhering panels from Quilted Christmas DSP to a panel of Whisper White, then adhered a length of 3/8″ Silver Metallic Edge Thread with Tear & Tape adhesive to cover the meeting point. A panel of Silver Foil was adhered to the Real Red card base with liquid glue, then the previous panel was popped onto the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Next, I adhered a Metallic Foil Doily white side up to the card front over the previously added ribbon with liquid glue. The label image was inked in VersaMark ink onto Real Red, White Emboss Powder sprinkled on it and then heat embossed until smooth and shiny. I used the Everyday Labels Punch to cut it out. then, I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the sentiment and repeated the embossing procedure.
A length of Mini Silver Sequin Trim was wound around and secured to the top of the doily with glue dots, and then the label popped on top with dimensionals. A small bow was created with more of the Silver Metallic ribbon and added to the front with glue dots. Finally, one star Metallic Enamel Shape was added to the top of one tree.
For the inside sentiment, I inked up one more of the stamps from Labels to Love in Real Red and Garden Green, then stamped it onto a Whisper White panel edged with more of the Quilted Christmas DSP.
A complete list of stamping supplies and card stock cut cuts is at the end of my post.
September 1-15th Host Code: XQAQKNJF
When you place an online order of $50 or more, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code, but still receive a free gift. **The gift is your choice of any item valued to $7. in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, or the 2017 Holiday Catalog.
** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Not sure where to add your Host Code? Click HERE for more info.
Merry Patterns Host Exclusive Stamp Set
Here is just one example created from this Host Exclusive Stamp Set available with a qualifying order! And, here are the stamps:
I would love for you to receive this set for free, and it is very easy! Here are the details:
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this great stamp set!
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to the regular Stampin’ Rewards that you earn with an order or party totaling $300+!
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
Don’t live close to me and still want to host a party? Here is a great way for you to earn this free set:
- I will send you a stack of 2017 Holiday Catalogs and a Host Code to give to all your friends!
- They will place their order online using the Host Code!
- Everyone has fun shopping for the new holiday items and YOU earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS a super cute stamp set.
Contact me today firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, HERE
- How to receive free monthly tutorials HERE
- Thinking of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Click HERE for more info
- Clearance Rack HERE
- Need a catalog? Contact me today!
Card Stock Cuts for Labels to Love Christmas card:
Real Red 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 base; scrap for label
Silver Foil 5 1/4 x 4
Whisper White 5 1/8 x 3 7/8; inside panel 5 1/4 x 4
Quilted Christmas DSP 5 x 2 for green tree pattern outside, 5 1/ 4 x 3/4 inside strip; 5 x 1 3/4 red check