Today I have a couple of Mini Treat Bags using the Hang Your Stocking Bundle, all ready to stuff with some goodies. I hadn’t used the Mini Treat Bags Thinlets in a while and decided to pull them out and create something.
If you are looking for a great little bag that comes together quickly and that you can decorate in any way your heart desires, this one is it! The Mini-Treat Bag Thinlets have been around for a while, and I see why, they are really versatile. I also love the Hang Your Stocking bundle for Christmas this year, so I pulled it out to decorate the fronts of these bags.
I used Mint Macaron card stock for the actual bags, and decorated them with one of the snowflake stamps from Hang Your Stocking. They were stamped randomly onto the fronts with Mint Macaron ink, then I went over them with Wink of Stella. The snow flakes are sparkling, but you cannot tell in the photo!
I used a sentiment from Tin of Tags for this mini treat bag, stamping it in Emerald Envy ink. The holly and berries are from the Hang Your Stocking stamp set and are stamped in Emerald Envy and Cherry Cobbler inks. For the banner, I used some Presents and Pinecones DSP and the Banners Framelits to die cut it.
For this mini treat bag, I die cut Noel with the Christmas Stocking Thinlets Dies and carefully added dots of liquid glue to attach it to the bottom. I used a Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Write Marker to create stitching for the heel and toe of this stocking. The frame was die cut with a scalloped oval from the Layering Ovals Framelits with a plain oval of Cherry Cobbler behind the DSP.
Card stock cuts in inches will be at the end of the post along with the products used.
Announcing the Card-iology by Jari Sale-a-Bration Online Host Club
Are you interested in building your Stampin’ Up! supplies, receive host benefits, and earn FREE Sale-a-Bration items? My Sale-a-Bration Online Host Club may just be what you are looking for!
Sign up for a 3 month term (January-March) and commit to:
- A $50 minimum order each month
- Place your order by the 20th of each month
- Use the Host Code provided to you in an email sent out at the beginning of each of the 3 months
Once 3 members have joined, a random draw will determine your host month. You are guaranteed:
- A $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- $15.00 minimum of Host Dollars to spend on the Exclusive Host Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month
- You earn one FREE Sale-a-Bration item for every $50.00 before tax and shipping
- You earn one Heart Reward for every $50.00 you spend before tax and shipping, so that means you’ll earn at least 3 Heart Rewards to build up for free items
- FREE Monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects for each of the three months
- FREE Catalogs during your membership term
- Shipping is FREE during your Host Month
During your Host Month, you are also welcome to gather extra orders to increase your host rewards (just give your stamping friends the host code for their orders). Isn’t that easy?
***Please let me know by December 31st if you want to join my Sale-a-Bration Online Host Club.
Questions? email me at email@example.com
U.S. Residents, ONLY, please. I am not permitted to sell outside of the United States.
December 1-16 Host Code: USSEVRWF
December 17-31 Host Code: FTVKAC7Z
When you place an online order, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code, but still receive a gift. The gift is your choice of any item valued to $10.00 in either the 2016/2017 Annual Catalog or the 2016 Holiday Catalog.** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page for more info.
Don’t forget to check out these special prices! Click HERE to visit the Closeouts.
Card stock cuts:
Mint Macaron for the Mini Gift Bags 2-8 1/2 x 11 sheets
Cherry Cobbler for stockings, Noel and large oval 6 x 3
Presents & Pinecones DSP 6 x 5
Whisper white for sentiment and stockings 4 x 3
Stampin’ Up Products for this project
If you are in need of stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator! Here are some quick links for you:
- Shop my online store HERE
- Shop the Year-end Closeouts HERE
- Find out how I reward my customers with HEART Rewards, HERE
- Become part of my team, Join Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator. Find out more HERE
So glad you stopped by today, hope to see you next time!