I used the Stampin’ Up! Daisy Delight Bundle to create the Thank You card I’m sharing with you today.
The colors for my thank you card were inspired by Fab Fri#118
And my sketch was inspired by Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #255
I started with a Whisper White panel and stamped the splatter image from Touches of Texture in Flirty Flamingo near the center. Then, I stamped the sentiment from Daisy Delight in Melon Mambo near the bottom. This panel was then adhered to a panel of Lemon Lime Twist.
Next, I stamped one of the images from Background Bits in Flirty Flamingo onto a panel of Whisper White and used the Washi Tape die from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlets to cut it out. It was adhered to the art panel and then a length of Lemon Lime Twist 1/4″ Ombre Ribbon adhered to the side with some tape securing it in the back.
I stamped two of the daisy images in Flirty Flamingo, then I used my Blender Pen and Melon Mambo ink to pull some more color near the center of the leaves. For some dimension to the flowers, I used my Bone Folder to gently curve the petals. The two flowers were lined up so that there were no gaps in between the petals and then glued together. A Gold Faceted Gem was added to the center and I created the leaves. The outline leaf is full strength Lemon Lime Twist and the inside was Lemon Lime Twist stamped off once. The daisy and leaves were added with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then the whole art panel popped onto the Melon Mambo card base with more dimensionals.
The sentiment and small flower images are also from Daisy Delight, and were stamped in Melon Mambo ink.
When I began creating my card, I wasn’t sure which color I wanted for the outside sentiment, so I had an extra Whisper White panel stamped Flirty Flamingo. Instead of throwing it out, I also created this card, so now, I have two thank you cards ready to send!
A complete list of stamping supplies and card stock cuts will be at the end of my post.
Current Host Code: 6MW3HVCR
When you place an online order, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code, but still receive a free gift. The gift is your choice of any item valued to $10. in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog ** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Not sure where to add your Host Code? Click HERE for more info.
Have you heard about my paper share? It is a great way to sample all of the new paper from the 2017 Holiday Catalog and not have to spend $93 to get it! I am offering a share where you will receive 52- 6″x 6″ squares for only $14 plus shipping. Want to learn more? Click HERE to learn more and sign up.
Check out the video below to see all of the new Holiday Paper!
Online Host Club
Would you like to build your Stampin’ Up! supplies a little at a time and receive Host Benefits? Well, my online host club is just the thing for you. With the new Holiday Catalog starting September 1st, this is the perfect time to join. Here are the details:
- You commit to a 6 month term
- Place a $25 minimum order each month for those 6 months
- Place your order by the 20th of the month and use a special Host Code I will provide at the beginning of the month
Once 6 members have joined a random draw will determine your host month and you are guaranteed:
- a $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- $15.00 minimum of Host Dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month
- You earn one Heart Reward point for every $25 that you order on your Host Club Orders. So your $25.00 order earns one Heart Reward every month, a $50 order earns 2 reward points, a $75 order earns you 3 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 6 reward points during your membership, building up your Heart Rewards towards FREE Items
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects during your 6 month membership
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $20 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)
- At the end of the 6 months, you will get first right at signing up for the next 6 month Online Host Club
- During your host month you are also welcome to gather extra orders to increase your host rewards (just give your friends the host code for their orders), it’s that easy! Please contact me with any questions and to sign up at email@example.com
- Only new month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount.
- To participate in this promotion, subscribers must join by Monday, September 10, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber’s first kit. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95 USD/$26.95 CAD.
- New subscribers must visit paperpumpkin.com to join.
- Enter the promo code HALFOFF0917 at paperpumpkin.com to subscribe.
Hope to see you tomorrow for our big sale!
Card stock cuts for my Daisy Delight Thank You card:
Melon Mambo 4 1/4 x 11 card base
Lemon Lime Twist 4 x 5 1/4 (cut two, one for outside and one for inside)
Whisper White 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 (cut two, one for art panel, one for inside panel); 4 x 6 for daisies and leaves
Second Card Flirty Flamingo 4 1/4 x 11 base, scored at 5 1/2
Stampin’ Up! Supplies to complete the card:
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, HERE
- How to receive free monthly tutorials HERE
- Thinking of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Click HERE for more info
- Online Host Club HERE
- 2017 Holiday Catalog Paper Shares HERE
Thanks for stopping by today, enjoy your Saturday, and I hope you’ll join me next time!