Welcome once again to our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop! I used the ever so popular Daisy Delight stamp set, from Stampin’ Up!, to create the clean and simple card I am sharing with you today.
Here is the sketch which inspired us:
I started by cutting a template from one of my Layering Circle Framelits Dies so that I could sponge a circular area onto my Whisper White art panel. Once the hole was cut out, I placed my template over the Whisper White panel, held it tightly over the area I wanted colored, and then used Daffodil Delight ink and a sponge. I made circular swipes with my sponge until I was happy with the amount of color sponged onto to the panel.
Next, I stamped the flower stems from Daisy Delight in Old Olive ink. The daisy flower heads were stamped in Basic Black Archival ink and the small flower heads in Night of Navy ink. I adhered the art panel to a panel of Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper. I’m not really happy with a lot of white space on my cards, so I decided to stamp the small bee image from the Touches of Texture stamp set. I fussy cut it with Paper Snips and added some clear Wink of Stella to the wings.
I stamped the sentiment from Sheltering Tree in VersaMark ink onto a panel of Night of Navy, sprinkled it with White Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. The ends of the banner were punched with the Banner Triple Punch.
A length of Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Double Stitched Ribbon was adhered to the front of the card, then I popped on the banner with some Stampin’ Dimensionals. For a little added interest, I added 3 Metallic Enamel Shapes and the card front was complete. For the inside, I adhered a strip of the Delightful Daisy DSP used on the card front to the bottom of a Whisper White panel and left the rest blank for writing a message. Enjoy!
A complete list of stamping supplies needed to create this card as well as card stock cuts in inches will be at the end of my post.
Now, I hope you’ll hop around to see what the rest of the crew has created for you today!
Jari Francis ↵you are here
July Host Code: M227A2YC
When you place an online order, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code.. The gift is your choice of any item valued to $10.00 in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog ** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Not sure where to add your Host Code? Click HERE for more info.
Who doesn’t love free Stampin’ Up! products? Get ready to cash in for some bonus items! But, this promotion only lasts until the end of July. Don’t wait, you know how fast these summer days fly by!
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 you spend between July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31!
Here are the details:
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
- Order deadline: July 31, 2017 by 11:50 PM (MT)
Here are the details:
Ho, ho, ho! Stampin’ Up!’s Christmas in July promotion makes it easier than ever to sign up to be a demonstrator! In addition to the already great deal on the Starter Kit where you get $125 in products for only $99, new demonstrators that join in July will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks (one for you and one for a stamping friend!), and a Bone Folder!
And Stampin’ Up! will also include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE! With so many basic items provided for you, you’ll be able to get your brand, new business off to a fast start—and spend your Starter Kit dollars on things like your favorite stamp sets and accessories!
With the Essentials Gift Pack and the Carols of Christmas Stamp set, that’s an added value of $72 that you’ll get for free with your Starter Kit when you join in July!
A little fine print:
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- Recruits may not exchange their Essential Gift Pack items for other products, including the free stamp set.
- Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.
Not convinced yet? Here are more reasons to join today!
- You’ll get a minimum 20% discount on all of your orders – and it can go even higher! With all of: your orders, you can save even more – earning Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on more free goodies!
- Your Starter Kit can be any products you want – from any active catalog – including bundles (save another 10%)
- With Stampin’ Up! – you get about SIX MONTHS to enjoy the benefits of being a demonstrator. That’s right – you have from the time you join until the end of your first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to take advantage of the demonstrator discounts and benefits. July is the start of a quarter – the end of the first full quarter is 31 Dec. So you’ll have until 31 Dec to reach your first $300 in sales to renew for Jan – March.
- No commitment – and no penalty if you decide to drop! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter (31 Dec), you renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t – you can “drop” with no penalty. Where else can you find a deal like this??
- You get to order early from the new catalogs. All demonstrators have the chance to pre-order select goodies from each new catalog!
- You’ll be invited to join our private Facebook community – where we chat, ask questions, share projects and win fun prizes!
- Our group meets once a month via Google Hangouts and once a quarter in person if you live in the Atlanta area. If you’re too far for our face to face meetings, we still hang out with you on Google Hangouts!
Click Here to read more about the steps to joining Stampin’ Up! or email me cardiologybyJari@gmail.com
Stampin’ Up! Product List for Daisy Delight Card:
Card Stock Cuts in Inches:
Daffodil Delight base 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
Delightful Daisy DSP panel 4 x 5 1/4
Whisper White art panel 3 7/8 x 5 1/8; inside panel 4 x 5 1/4
Night of Navy banner 1/2 x 3 1/2
Any color card stock for template 3 3/4 x 4 1/4, cut out with 2 3/8 circle die
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, HERE
- How to receive free monthly tutorials HERE
- Need a catalog? firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for stopping by today, see you next time!