Hi Stampers, ready for fall? Our colorful color challenge this week is perfect for creating fall cards!
I used the Colorful Seasons stamp set bundle to create the card I am sharing today:
I started by dry embossing a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with the Pinewood Planks Dynamic TIEF, then adhered it to a panel of Early Expresso card stock. Next, I used my Stamping Sponges and sponged Garden Green and Crushed Curry onto a panel of Very Vanilla. Then, I stamped the leaf image from Colorful Seasons in VersaMark ink onto the sponged piece, added Copper Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. The leaves were die cut using the Seasonal Layers Thinlets.
A length of 1/4′ Copper Trim was wrapped around the embossed panel and a bow was made with Linen Thread. I frizzed the ends of the Copper Trim and used a glue dot to secure it to the front. The top and bottom leaves were popped on with Stampin’ Dimensionals, and the center one was adhered with glue. The sentiment was stamped in Early Expresso ink, then cut out with a banner die from Bunch of Banners Framelits. I die cut an extra banner in Crushed Curry and adhered it to either end, then popped it onto the center of the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Finally, the art panel was adhered to the Crushed Curry base and three Glitter Enamel Dots added for some bling.
The small leaf image was inked in Garden Green, then stamped off twice onto scrap paper. I used a corner of my Crushed Curry ink pad and rolled the stamp over it and then stamped it onto the Very Vanilla panel. It almost looks real, doesn’t it?
A list of stamping supplies and card stock cuts are at the end of my post.
Ready for more inspiration? Please click the next image below and go to Kristi’s blog to see her beautiful creation.
Here is the team:
Jari Francis ←you are here
September 1-15th Host Code: XQAQKNJF
When you place an online order of $50 or more, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code, but still receive a free gift. **The gift is your choice of any item valued to $7. in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, or the 2017 Holiday Catalog.
** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Not sure where to add your Host Code? Click HERE for more info.
Merry Patterns Host Exclusive Stamp Set
You can receive this stamp set for FREE with a qualifying order!
Contact me today to set up your party or ask about a catalog party.
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this great stamp set!
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to the regular Stampin’ Rewards that you earn with an order or party totaling $300+!
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
Don’t live close to me and still want to host a party? Here is a great way for you to earn this free set:
- I will send you a stack of 2017 Holiday Catalogs and a Host Code to give to all your friends!
- They will place their order online using the Host Code!
- Everyone has fun shopping for the new holiday items and YOU earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS a super cute stamp set.
Contact me today email@example.com
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, HERE
- How to receive free monthly tutorials HERE
- Thinking of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Click HERE for more info
- Clearance Rack HERE
- Need a catalog? Contact me today!
Card stock cuts for my Colorful Season fall card:
Crushed Curry 4 1/4 x 11 base, scrap for banner
Early Expresso 4 x 5 1/4 (cut 2)
Very Vanilla 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 (cut 2); 2 1/4 x 6 for leaves; scrap for banner
Stampin’ Up! supplies to complete the card
***Don’t forget my Double Hearts Rewards Special ends today! See this post for details.
Thanks so much for joining us today, see you next time!