You’re So Sweet from Stampin’ Up! is my stamp selection for this week’s Happy Stampers Blog Hop sketch challenge.
I love fresh peaches! This year’s crop in Georgia has not disappointed and they certainly have been so sweet! So, when I decided to use this Fruit Stand DSP, I knew I needed to add something about sweetness.
For the sentiment, I chose a stamp from the You’re So Sweet stamp set, but I only used part of the stamp. Because I only wanted only the part of the sentiment that says You’re So Sweet, I placed tape over the parts I did not want, inked the stamp, took off the tape, then stamped the image onto a panel of Whisper White. Then, I used my Decorative Label Punch to punch it out. I also punched out a label in Pear Pizzaz to use as a frame for my stamped one.
The panel of Fruit Stand DSP is adhered to a panel of Peekaboo Peach with multipurpose glue, then I added a Delicate White Doily to the right side of the panel with more glue, before popping the panel onto the Pear Pizzaz card base with dimensionals. I used my Scalloped Tag Topper punch to create a longer label in the Peekaboo Peach striped In Color DSP and created a bow with a length of Peekaboo Peach 3/8″ Ruched Ribbon
For the inside, I chose the sentiment from One Big Meaning and stamped it in Pekaboo Peach ink onto the Whisper White panel. I fussy cut a peach from the Fruit Stand DSP, and adhered it to the bottom right corner with multipurpose glue.
Card dimensions and Stampin’ Up! products used are at the end of the post..
Now it’s time to see what Kristi has created for us today! Please click on the next picture to be directed to her blog.
Here is a list of the Happy Stampers in case you get lost along the way:
Jari Francis(you are here)
Current Host Code: JA9XJBWG
When you shop in my online store and use the Host Code provided above, you receive a free gift from me. If your order totals $150 or more, do not use that code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards. However, you will still receive a free gift from me. Your free gift is any item from our current Annual Catalog valued to $8.00. After you order, email me with the item you would like for free! Also, check out my REWARDS page to see how I reward my repeat customers 🙂
Have you checked out my Heart rewards page? I offer rewards for my customers with their purchases. Also, when you order from me, you receive all of the latest catalogs for free. Don’t forget we will have a new Occasions catalog coming soon, so if you haven’t ordered and want to receive this new catalog don’t wait!
For every $50 USD you spend* between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 USD Bonus Days coupon that you can use between August 2–31, 2016. This is the first time Stampin’ Up! has offered such a promotion, so now is the time to get out that wish list and begin shopping!
Here is the fine print:
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered to participants via email.
- Stampin’ Up! recommends that participants save the emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place—the codes cannot be re-sent if the participant loses the email, and Demonstrator Support cannot recover lost codes.
- Participants will receive a $5 USD/$6 CAD Bonus Days coupon code via email for every $50 USD/$60 CAD they spend in a single order (*catalog price before shipping and tax). There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupons codes can be used in the checkout process during the redemption period.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Coupons can be redeemed on any order type.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. FOR FAX AND MAIL ORDERS, email addresses must still be provided in order to qualify for Bonus Days coupons during the promotion period. During redemption, be sure to include your coupon codes on your fax and mail orders.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
- Promotion period: July 7–31, 2016
- Promotion Deadlines:
- PHONE/FAX/MAIL: July 29, 2016 by 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/ONLINE: July 31, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT)
- Redemption period: August 2–31, 2016
- Redemption Deadlines:
- PHONE/FAX/MAIL: August 31, 2016 by 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/ONLINE: August 31, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT)
Card stock cuts in inches:
Pear Pizzaz base 4 1/4 X 11 scored at 5 1/2; 2 1/4 x 1 3/4 for label
Peekaboo Peach frame 4 X 5 1/4
Fruit Stand DSP 3 7/8 X 5 1/8
Whisper White banner 2 1/4 X 1 3/4; for inside 4 X 5 1/4
2016-18 In-Color DSP stack for label 2 X 4
Stampin’ Up! Products used in my You’re So Sweet card:
Thanks for stopping by today and hopping around to all of our blogs! We love hearing from you, so leave us a comment if you are inspired! Hope to see you next time…...