I am taking a short break from Christmas card making to share some projects made with the Fruit Basket Bundle from the 2018 Occasions Catalog today. The first project was a made during On Stage in November and was created by my up-line, Amy Koenders. It was so much fun watching Amy demonstrate these adorable tags, and then we got to make them ourselves.
The Fruit Basket Bundle includes 25 Photopolymer stamps and 4 small individual fruit punches. Take a look:
I love how the stamp is just a little larger than the actual punch, which makes it much easier to punch out your pear, melon, pineapple or strawberry. I decided to use one of my tags on a card front. What do you think?
There is an added surprise, see the card base and envelope? They are part of a set of 16 preprinted card bases and envelopes you can earn for FREE during Sale-A-Bration, and they coordinate with the Tutti Frutti Suite. There are 4 each of Lemon Lime Twist, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party. Fun, fun, fun! Ordering begins on January 3rd for the Fruit Basket Bundle, unless you are a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, and you can order it now. Isn’t that a great incentive to join? I’d love to have you join my team and share in all of the excitement of early ordering. (That is just one of the perks) Contact me for more information, and make sure you check out my Join My Team Page.
December 1-31st Host Code: EHUQ7FSB
When you place an online order of $50 or more, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code, but still receive a free gift. **The gift is your choice of any item valued to $7.50 in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, or the 2017 Holiday Catalog.
** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Not sure where to add your Host Code? Click HERE for more info.
Stampin’ Up! is wishing 2017 a fond farewell by throwing a Year-End Sales Event in its honor! You’ll be smiling over special deals on select retiring and surplus items while supplies last.
You can see a full list of the retiring items in PDF form here. or click on the image below to open the full PDF list.
And you can see the list of items carrying over from the Holiday Catalog into the Occasions Catalog right here. These items will be available until at least May 31st.
2018 Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochures Coming Soon
If you have ordered from me in the past 12 months, you are automatically on my mailing list. Let me know if you are not a current customer and would like to receive these catalogs. Email me at cardiologybyJari@gmail.com today!
Important Update on the Stamparatus!
- Beginning March 19, we will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in our warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- In order to accommodate demand, limits have changed as follows:
- One reservation per customer.
- Because we are not limiting the maximum number of reservations for the second window, we will not offer a third window. This is the last chance for you to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.
Please note what has not changed:
- The reservation window will open at 2:00 PM (MT) on December 5.
We can’t wait for you to get your hands on your very own Stamparatus and look forward to seeing the projects you’ll make with this incredible stamping tool.
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, my customer reward program, HERE
- How to receive free monthly tutorials HERE
- Thinking of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Click HERE for more info
- Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE
- Need a catalog? Contact me today! firstname.lastname@example.org