I used the Pick a Pumpkin and Spooky Nights Designer Series Paper to create a Halloween card for today. Pumpkin – Spooky, these don’t work for my card today, as I chose to make them happy ones!
All of my Spooky-Pumpkins were stamped in Pumpkin Pie ink onto Very Vanilla Thick card stock and cut out with the Patterned Pumpkin Thinlets Dies. I also die cut the vine and leaf in Garden Green at the same time. The center panel is Pumpkin Pie with narrow strips of Very Vanilla and Spooky Nights DSP adhered to it with Liquid Glue. I stamped the Happy Halloween sentiment from the Season to Sparkle stamp set in Basic Black Archival ink.
Once the pumpkins, vine and leaf were adhered to the center panel, I die cut the little black crosses, also from the Patterned Pumpkin Thinlets Dies, and adhered them with little dabs of liquid glue. I adhered another panel of the Spooky Nights DSP to a panel of Basic Black with liquid glue, then popped it onto the Pumpkin Pie card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Finally, the art panel was adhered to the center front with more Dimensionals and I moved on to the inside.
A strip of the same DSP as used on the front was added to the bottom of a Very Vanilla panel and I fussy cut out a cat and a witch hat with my Paper Snips to adhere with more liquid glue.
A complete list of stamping supplies and card stock cuts is at the end of my post.
October 1-15 Host Code: 4SJEZBZS
When you place an online order of $50 or more, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code, but still receive a free gift. **The gift is your choice of any item valued to $7. in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, or the 2017 Holiday Catalog.
** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Not sure where to add your Host Code? Click HERE for more info.
With so many wonderful promotions going on right now at Stampin’ Up! I wanted to remind you of the Merry Patterns Host Exclusive stamp set!
I would love for you to receive this set for free, and it is very easy! Here are the details:
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this great stamp set!
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to the regular Stampin’ Rewards that you earn with an order or party totaling $300+!
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
Don’t live close to me and still want to host a party? Here is a great way for you to earn this free set:
- I will send you a stack of 2017 Holiday Catalogs and a Host Code to give to all your friends!
- They will place their order online using the Host Code!
- Everyone has fun shopping for the new holiday items and YOU earn Stampin’ Rewards PLUS a super cute stamp set.
Contact me today email@example.com
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, HERE
- How to receive free monthly tutorials HERE
- Thinking of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Click HERE for more info
- Clearance Rack HERE
- Need a catalog? Contact me today!
Card stock cuts for the Spooky-Pumpkin card project
Pumpkin Pie 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 base; 4 x 3 panel
Basic Black 5 1/4 x 4
Garden Green scraps for vine and leaf
Very Vanilla Thick 3 7/8 x 1 1/2 for art panel; 5 x 1 1/2 for pumpkins; 5 1/4 x 4 inside panel
Spooky Nights DSP 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 polka dot; 3 7/8 x 1 3/8 stripe on front; 5 1/2 x 5/8 inside strip; 1 cat, 1 hat
Stampin’ Up! supplies needed to create the project (click on any photo to order from my store)
Thanks for stopping by today, see you next time!