Happy Friday! I am sharing a Hello Baby card today that I created using the Moon Baby stamp set from Stampin’ Up!
I started with a panel of the new Bundle of Love Designer Series paper and adhered it to a panel of Soft Sky card stock, then popped it onto the Very Vanilla Thick card stock base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Next, I chose another panel of the Bundle of Love paper and framed it with Very Vanilla card stock, then glued it to the center of the card front with liquid glue. Then, I cut a length of Soft Sky 3/8″ Classic Weave ribbon, notched either end and adhered it to the center with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
I stamped the baby and moon image from Moon Baby in Basic Black Archival ink onto a panel of water color paper, then used my Aqua Painters to color it in. The colors used were Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky, Soft Suede and Powder Pink. Once completely dry, I fussy cut it out with Paper Snips.
My next step was to stamp the sentiment and stars from Moon Baby onto a Stitched Shapes circle I die cut from more water color paper. The stars were water colored with Daffodil Delight ink and dabbed with some clear Wink of Stella to make them shine. I cut out a scalloped circle from the Layering Circle Framelits dies and adhered it to the sentiment circle, then added the baby image with dimensionals. Finally, the whole art panel was adhered to the center front of the card with dimensionals, and the front was completed.
The inside sentiment was stamped in Basic Black Archival ink onto a panel of Very Vanilla which was adhered to a panel of Soft Sky and then to the card base. I wanted some different stars for the inside, so I pulled out one of the dies from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlets and cut some from Daffodil Delight paper. They were brushed with clear Wink of Stella, then adhered with some liquid glue.
A complete list of stamping supplies and card stock cuts in inches will be at the end of my post.
July Host Code: M227A2YC
When you place an online order, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code.. The gift is your choice of any item valued to $10.00 in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog ** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Not sure where to add your Host Code? Click HERE for more info.
Have you gotten your Bonus Days Rewards this month? Don’t you just love all of the wonderful offers from Stampin’ Up! Well, do not delay, there are only a few more days in July, then August 1st, you can use them for new goodies! And, if you join Stampin’ Up! this month, that will give you even more Bonus Days Rewards. Yippee!!
Bonus Days are back! For every $50 you spend between July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31!
Here are the details:
- There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
- Order deadline: July 31, 2017 by 11:50 PM (MT)
Ho, ho, ho! Stampin’ Up!’s Christmas in July promotion makes it easier than ever to sign up to be a demonstrator! In addition to the already great deal on the Starter Kit where you get $125 in products for only $99, new demonstrators that join in July will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks (one for you and one for a stamping friend!), and a Bone Folder!
And Stampin’ Up! will also include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE! With so many basic items provided for you, you’ll be able to get your brand, new business off to a fast start—and spend your Starter Kit dollars on things like your favorite stamp sets and accessories!
With the Essentials Gift Pack and the Carols of Christmas Stamp set, that’s an added value of $72 that you’ll get for free with your Starter Kit when you join in July!
A little fine print:
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- Recruits may not exchange their Essential Gift Pack items for other products, including the free stamp set.
- Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.
Not convinced yet? Here are more reasons to join today!
- You’ll get a minimum 20% discount on all of your orders – and it can go even higher! With all of: your orders, you can save even more – earning Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on more free goodies!
- Your Starter Kit can be any products you want – from any active catalog – including bundles (save another 10%)
- With Stampin’ Up! – you get about SIX MONTHS to enjoy the benefits of being a demonstrator. That’s right – you have from the time you join until the end of your first full Stampin’ Up! quarter to take advantage of the demonstrator discounts and benefits. July is the start of a quarter – the end of the first full quarter is 31 Dec. So you’ll have until 31 Dec to reach your first $300 in sales to renew for Jan – March.
- No commitment – and no penalty if you decide to drop! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter (31 Dec), you renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t – you can “drop” with no penalty. Where else can you find a deal like this??
- You get to order early from the new catalogs. All demonstrators have the chance to pre-order select goodies from each new catalog!
- You’ll be invited to join our private Facebook community – where we chat, ask questions, share projects and win fun prizes!
- Our group meets once a month via Google Hangouts and once a quarter in person if you live in the Atlanta area. If you’re too far for our face to face meetings, we still hang out with you on Google Hangouts!
Click Here to read more about the steps to joining Stampin’ Up! or email me cardiologybyJari@gmail.com
Stampin’ Up! Supplies Needed to Create the Moon Baby Card
Card Stock Cuts
Very Vanilla Thick base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
Very Vanilla panel for front 5 1/8 x 1 3/8; inside sentiment panel 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
Soft Sky large outside panel 5 1/4 x 4; scalloped circle 3 1/2 square; inside panel 5 1/4 x 4
Bundle of Love Specialty DSP large panel 5 1/8 x 3 7/8; narrow panel 5 1/8 x 1 1/4
Canson Cold Press Watercolor paper for Moon Baby 3 x 3 1/4; for stitched shape circle 3 1/4 square
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, HERE
- How to receive free monthly tutorials HERE
- Need a catalog? firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for stopping by today, see you next time!