I used the Stampin’ Up! Paisleys & Posies stamp set and Paisley Framelits dies to create my Grateful card for today. This is the perfect time of year to stop and consider all of the people in our lives we are grateful for! And this card will go to one of those people…..
The stamp set for my card was inspired by What Will You Stamp? #90
The colors for my card were inspired by Fab Friday #100
And, the card design by TGIFc81
My card started with a Mint Macaron card stock base. I adhered a panel of Petals & Paisleys Specialty DSP to a panel of Copper Foil. The banner was stamped in Versa Mark ink and sprinkled with Copper Embossing Powder, then heat embossed. I also stamped three of the images from Paisleys & Posies in Versa Mark ink, sprinkled them with more Copper Embossing Powder and heat embossed them. Next, I die cut them with the matching dies and colored them in with my Stampin’ Write Markers. The ribbon is from the 3/8″ Ribbon Trio pack and adhered with Tear & Tape adhesive.
For the inside sentiment, I chose a stamp from the Acorny Thank You stamp set and also used Versa Mark and Copper Embossing Powder. More Copper Foil and Petals & Paisleys DSP were added to the bottom of the panel and another colored image from Petals & Paisleys glued beside the Grateful for You sentiment.
Card stock cuts in inches and Stampin’ Up! products used will be at the end of the post.
Online Extravaganza begins soon!
Online Extravaganza only happens once a year so be sure to make the most of it. For one week only, November 21-28, you can save up to 40% on select products. To sweeten the deals, Stampin’ Up! will be having 24-hour sales on the first and last day of the promotion, featuring special products available for that day only.
• Promotion period: November 21-28, 2016
• Discounted items/bundles available on all order types (customer, demonstrator, workshop, starter kit, and online).
• You must use the bundle item codes provided. Discounts will not be applied if individual item numbers are entered separately.
• Some bundles have been created exclusively for Online Extravaganza and will not be available after the promotion ends.
• There is no minimum purchase required in order to receive the discounted price.
• Additional products from current catalogs may be purchased on the same order.
• Discounts range from 10-40 percent and may vary per market. Note: While some retiring holiday products may be discounted during the retiring list promotion in December, no discounts will be greater than the discounts being offered during Online Extravaganza.
• Online Extravaganza includes two 24-hour sales.
• The first 24-hour sale begins at 12:01 AM (MT) on November 21 and runs
through 11:50 PM (MT) that same day.
• The second 24-hour sale begins at 12:01 AM (MT) on November 28 and
runs through 11:50 PM (MT) that same day.
See the Deals Now!
Click Here to see a PDF of the Online Extravaganza specials.
Click Here to shop for the stamp sets on sale through November 30th.
Due to the popularity of the Stitched Shapes Framelits, Stampin’ Up! expects them to go on back order very soon. They will be listed as non-orderable on November 21st until further notice. From the beginning of the promotion, Stampin’ Up! could see that sales were exceeding their forecasts, and they immediately sent in a second shipping order. Since then, sales have continued to increase. Additionally, when you enter this product’s item number in, you will receive a pop-up notification asking if you would like to be notified via email when this product is back in stock. This allows you to find out immediately when the item’s status changes and it is again available for purchase
In the meantime, stamp sets included in the Stitched from the Heart promotion are still available, so be sure to take advantage of the sale while we wait for additional Framelits to arrive.
November 16-30 Host Code: 73JTRPE3
When you place an online order of $50, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code, but still receive a gift. The gift is your choice of any item valued to $10.00 in either the 2016/2017 Annual Catalog or the 2016 Holiday Catalog.
I also reward my customers with Heart Rewards. Have you checked out my REWARDS page yet? See how you can earn free Stampin’ Up! products.
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator! Just click on Shop With Me at the top of the page to go directly to my online store. Or, email me with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Card Stock Cuts:
Mint Macaron card base 4 1/4 x 11; scored at 5 1/2
Very Vanilla panel for inside 4 x 5 1/4; for banner 3 1/2 x 1 1/2; scraps for Paisley shapes
Copper Foil for frame panel 4 x 5 1/4; scrap for inside of card
Petals & Paisleys DSP for front art panel 3 7/8 x 5 1/8; scrap for inside of card
Stampin’ Up! Products used in my Grateful card today:
- Visit my online store HERE
- Shop the Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my–Cardiology by Jari Heart Reward Program, my online customer thank you program!
- Shop for the select stamp sets 25% off through November 30th
Thanks so much for stopping by today, do you have someone you are grateful for who needs to receive a card from you this week? Hope to see you next time, till then, happy stamping!