I used the new Daisy Delight stamp set from the upcoming 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog to create a card to share with you today. This will be available for ordering on June 1st. Don’t you just love daisies? I’m excited to play with this fun set.
I started with a panel of Whisper White and adhered it to a panel of Daffodil delight card stock. Then, I cut a panel from Pop of Pink Specialty DSP at an angle and adhered it to the bottom of that same panel. Next, I used my stamp-a-ma-jig and lined up the sentiment from Flourishing Phrases, stamping it in Basic Black Archival ink. The leaves, from Daisy Delight, were stamped next in Wild Wasabi ink.
A length of Burlap Ribbon was cut and adhered to the front panel with Tear & Tape Adhesive. I allowed for a little overhang so that I could also adhere it to the back side of the panel for security.
The daisy was stamped twice in Daffodil Delight onto a panel of Whisper White Thick card stock. I used the new coordinating Daisy punch to cut them out, then stamped the flower center and fussy cut it out. The center was glued to the daisy and then I added a new Gold Faceted Gem over the center. Some Gold Thread was looped a few times to the back and then the whole flower added with Dimensionals. My art panel was then popped onto the Basic Black card stock base with Dimensionals.
I chose a sentiment from the Daisy Delight set and stamped it in Tuxedo Memento Black ink (it doesn’t stain the photopolymer stamps as much as the Basic Black ink does) The small daisies were stamped around the sentiment using Daffodil Delight ink.
April 16-30th Host Code: 3QDTSRSW
When you place an online order, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code, but still receive a gift. The gift is your choice of any item valued to $10.00 in either the 2016/2017 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Occasions Catalog. ** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Want your own copy of the new Annual Catalog?
I will be mailing out the new 2017-2018 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog in mid-May. If you have purchased at least $50 in products from me in the last 12 months (May 2016-May2017) you will receive a FREE catalog from me. Check your account information in my online store.to make sure I send it to the correct address.
Don’t wait too.long, these items are disappearing fast! Click HERE to shop.
- Promotion dates: April 10–May 31, 2017 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT).
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items may be added to all orders.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- All retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.
- All retiring accessories and tools are available while supplies last.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, Stampin’ Up! will keep producing retiring stamp sets until May 22. After May 22, all retiring stamp sets will be available while supplies last.
- Order Deadlines: May 31, 2017, by 11:55 PM (MT)
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Learn about Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, HERE
- How to receive monthly tutorials HERE
- Become part of my team, Join Stampin’ Up! as a Demonstrator. Find out more HERE
- Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stampin’ Up! products needed to complete Daisy Delight card:
Daisy Delight Stamp Set (JUNE 1ST) #143669
Daisy Punch (JUNE 1ST) #143713
Gold Faceted Gems (JUNE 1ST) #144141
Click on any picture to order in my online store:
Thanks for stopping by today, see you tomorrow with another Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop!