Happy Thursday, and welcome to another blog hop! I am sharing the Seasonal Lantern stamp set bundle (available tomorrow). I know you have to be so excited to get your hands on so many new products!
Here is our sketch for this week:
A panel of Very Vanilla was adhered to Cajun Craze and then to panels of Painted Autumn DSP and Lemon Lime Twist with Liquid Glue. Then, all were popped onto the Cajun Craze card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I built my lantern with Cajun Craze, Copper Foil and Very Vanilla. Normally the center of the lantern would be cut out, but I filled it in with a piece from a lantern I cut out of Very Vanilla. The candle, gourds, pine cone branches and bow were stamped and cut out with the coordinating Lantern Builder Framelits (available tomorrow! and bundle to save 10%). The candle was adhered to the center of the lantern and then the “halo” of light stamped around it. All of the decorative elements were added with glue dots and dimensionals. Then, the whole lantern was popped on to the center with dimensionals.
The sentiment was stamped in Cajun Craze and then either end was punched with my Banner Triple Punch and adhered to the front with dimensionals. A length of Linen Thread was wrapped around the stem of a small Copper Foil leaf die cut from the Seasonal Layers Thinlets and finished off with a bow for the final touch.
A complete list of stamping supplies and card stock cuts will be at the end of the post.
Now, for more of the hop. Click the next blog button and see what Kristi has created for us today!
Jari Francis ⇐ you are here
August 14-31st Host Code: TB6YFTCD
When you place an online order of $50 or more, use the above Host Code for a free gift from me. If your order is $150 or more, do not add the code, but still receive a free gift. The gift is your choice of any item valued to $10. in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog ** Make sure that you designate me as your Demonstrator when ordering and allow Demonstrator contact, so that you will receive credit for your free gift! See my REWARDS page to learn more about all of my customer rewards.
Not sure where to add your Host Code? Click HERE for more info.
Stampin’ Up! just announced a new promotion I want to tell you about. It’s a new stamp set, Merry Patterns, that will be available for FREE to those who place an order or host a party totaling $300 or greater between September 1 and October 31st!
Here are more details:
- Promotion period: September 1–October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after October 31
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $300 (before shipping and handling)
- There is no limit to the number of times the Merry Patterns Stamp Set may be earned, but only one set can be redeemed per qualifying order
- Customer, workshop, and online orders all qualify for this great stamp set!
- Orders must be closed by 11:50 PM (MT) on October 31
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set is in addition to the regular Stampin’ Rewards that you earn with an order or party totaling $300+!
- The Merry Patterns Stamp Set may not be exchanged for another stamp set
Contact me today to Host a Stampin’ Up! Party, Catalog Party or other event! firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in need of any stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button on the right side of my page and go directly to my online store.
- Shop my online store HERE
- Cardiology by Jari HEART Rewards, HERE
- How to receive free monthly tutorials HERE
- Thinking of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator? Click HERE for more info
- Online Host Club HERE
- Clearance Rack HERE
- 2017 Holiday Catalog Paper Shares HERE TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP
Card stock cuts for Seasonal Lantern card:
Cajun Craze 4 1/4 x 11 base; 2 7/8 x 5 1/4 mat for Very Vanilla; 3 x 4 lantern body
Lemon Lime Twist 4 x 5 1/4
Painted Autumn DSP 3 7/8 x 5 1/4
Very Vanilla 2 3/4 x 5 1/4 panel; 4 x 4 1/2 candle, gourds, bow, pine cone, stems, center for candle
Copper Foil 4 x 4 lantern and leaf
Stampin’ Up! products needed to complete the project:
Thanks so much for joining us today. We hope you’ll join us next time. Happy Stamping till next time!