Happy Saturday, and it’s Halloween! All of my Halloween boxes and bags were completed and mailed out to grandchildren in Florida, so I decided to make a fall gift box from the Acorny Thank You stamp set from Stampin’ Up! with the Square Pillow Box dies. This could also be used at Thanksgiving-wow, that is not very far away…
Did you notice my pillow box is a little different? Well, you were right. Most pillow boxes are just flat, but I decided to make mine with a little handle. Once I die cut the Kraft cardstock, I put the pieces together using Tear and Tape, then I grabbed my Oval Punch and figured out where I wanted the oval to be, and punched away.
I added a belly band of Early Expresso and Into the Woods DSP using Fast Fuse and Glue Dots. Next I stamped my Acorn images onto Whisper White and punched them out with the adorable new Acorn Punch. They are held together with a Glue Dot, then popped up with Dimensionals. I added a leaf from the Into the Woods Elements that had been sponged a little with Old Olive ink, then attached it with a Glue Dot. The Burlap Ribbon was pulled through the opening and gathered together with a piece of Early Expresso Seam Binding Ribbon which I then tied into a bow.
Super easy-a great project for a Saturday morning, with plenty of time to get ready for your favorite college football game. (GO GATORS!)
If you are in need of stamping supplies, I would love to be your demonstrator. Just click on the Shop With Me button for easy online shopping.
Host Code: 9CSD9RCN
When you place an online order, use the Host Code and receive a free gift from me. If your order totals $150 or more, do not use the Host Code, but still receive a free gift. The free gift this month is any item from the Annual or Holiday Catalogs valued at up to $7. Please see my Rewards page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies used in today’s project:
Stampin’ Up! Backorder List:
- 138281: Lots of Labels Framelits Dies (218 backordered; 336 expected. 336 more expected 6 November)
- 138288: Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (2,046 backordered; 4,680 expected)
- 139670: Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies (3,931 backordered; 1,536 expected. 6,912 more expected 6 November)
- 139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (16,237 backordered; 9,792 expected. 6,048 more expected 15 November; 4,248 more expected 1 December)
- 139639: Home for Christmas Designer Buttons (924 backordered; 2,016 expected)
- 139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (570 backordered; 4,000 expected)
- 139615: Real Red and Garden Green 1/8″ Striped Ribbon (912 backordered; 12,000 expected)
- 139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies (2,446 backordered; 6,930 expected)
- 139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch (2,591 backordered; 4,200 expected)
- 139666: Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies (7,755 backordered; 16,948 expected)
- 138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (2,567 backordered; 912 expected. 5,040 more expected 1 December)
- 138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (4,173 backordered; 2,700 expected. 4,050 more expected 23 November)
- 139643: Reindeer Paper Clips (512 backordered; 10,368 expected)
- 138401: Gold Metallic Thread (219 backordered; 2,560 expected)
- 139638: Snowflake Elements (3,149 backordered; 15,120 expected)
- 138317: Corrugated Paper (94 backordered; 2,000 expected)
Sold Out and No Longer Available
- 140969: Witching Décor Project Kit
Thanks for stopping by today, come back next time for another Pillow Box Treat box. I actually made two, but decided to wait and show it later. 🙂